Mischa Barton -- Fly Girl!

12/8/2006 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mischa was spotted in New York City yesterday ... letting it all hang out. As she left a lunch date with her boyfriend Cisco Adler, paparazzi caught her with her zipper down.

This poor girl is constantly taking heat for her risky style choices, but we think that her downed fly was not a fashion statement. Perhaps this was an attempt to show the world that some of today's starlets still wear panties ... or she just needed some fresh air.

Lea

"letting it all hang out"??? Don't be confusing Mischa with Britney Spears.

amy

WHOOOOOOOOOOO Caressssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

ENTER HERE

I think that's the caption.

adventurousmomof2

I think the pants are just too damn tight. Look at the small fat roll on top of the jeans.

Leslie

Ew, that's gross!

BahamaBlu

Please do not post stuff about Mischa Barton. SHE IS BORRRINGGG. She did one memorable show "THE OC" that's it! Done! She's C-List..

anthonysdreamgirl**

Oh God, please stop it, TMZ! Ridiculous, but i keep coming back for more!

TMZ_User

You go girl let it ALL hang out in freezing temps. maybe Mischa is afraid of heights at least her zipper is.

Anony

I agree that her skinny pants are well, a little too skinny perhaps.

We, are not amused.

Gosh, I hate when I go pee and forget to zip up!
And this is news because...?

snyggast

I wonder why people here seems to hate every celebrity, yet they keep coming back to post like crack heads. I for one don't hate any of them. I could care less. I guess most people have this prepubescent I'm just growing a tit attitude. Get a life losers. TMZ has the greatest collections of losers and they're not the celebs but the people who post hateful crap day in and day out 24/7. Yeah go change our nickname and post some more. Losers! .lol

moretocome

>>TMZLosers

Now isn't your post kind of like the Pot calling the kettle black?? LOL

See I can cut and paste, duh!

Jennifer

Maybe she had a BIG LUNCH....like two sips of water instead of one.....poor girl couldn't fasten her pants!!

kathryn

I find this girl both boring and untalented as an actress. She is always looking a mess, she sucked in O.C., and I can't think of a movie she's in.......WE DON'T CARE ABOUT SOME NON-ACTRESS WITH BAD TASTE. Not to mention the fat roll from her "skinny" jeans. Yuck.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

This is a waste of space to post about her zipper being down, wheter Mischa is an A list or B list celebrity isn't the issue, why is this gossip worthy....

TMZ needs different peeps to stalk the celebs and their goings-on...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments