This Doll Ain't Pussyfooting Around

12/10/2006 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pussycat DollsAs lead singer of the Grammy-nominated racy pop group Pussycat Dolls, Nicole Scherzinger is used to "loosening up her buttons" and showing her sexy side.

Nicole tells Complex magazine that she's no tramp in real life, and if you can believe it, never really dated. "I grew up in a conservative Catholic family, so being in the Pussycat Dolls was a big stretch for me." And what a lovely stretch it is!

When Nicole joined the Dolls, she had only one request: "I won't be a Pussycat Doll unless you give me a solo deal." A diva was born. Now working on her solo debut, she has a diabolical master plan. "I want to do movies, another Pussycat Dolls album, and another solo album after that. I want to write my own Broadway musical, too." It's a shame she doesn't dream big.

While going pantyless may be the new black, you won't see Nicole baring her Pussycat parts anytime soon. "Coming from Kentucky, we're simple, so we wear kinda granny-looking, cute little flowery lacy things." What a doll.

Jess

Thanks for bashing Kentucky and its residents' fashion sense...

haters

I agree, all the chicks in Pussycat Dolls are ugly and their lyrics are stupid.

Elwinette

Nicole is beautiful, talented and sexy!! But I don't buy she was strictly Catholic...woahh ? How did she pull the sexiness in no time? I guess, she was liked one of those girls living in a conservative family, being all prim & proper for mom and dad, but hasbeen the wildest chick all the time.
I bet the moment she steps out of the house, there goes flying off the buttonned blouse and church skirt right there in the back seat!!!

I think PCD is soo crowded with very little talent. Nicole is singing the lead and all the other girls are like back-up dancers! Why don't they get another job. They spotlight is on Nicole all the time, and she IS THE REAL DEAL !! In no time Nicole we'll be going solo, so they better start sending their CV's around...

PCD was a waste of time. Nicole has been the talent right at the start.. I can't even remeber the face of the other girls. They are just flashes in their videos..

girly

So she says she's working on her solo album but to me the PCD album was a solo album since she sings lead and most of the backround on every song! She's a very talented girl and I think she will go far! I also must say I disagree with the people calling her a whore! You can dress sexy, dance sexy and just flat out be sexy without given it up!

lisa

Wow! Sounds like #19 has a crush on someone!

lalala

I'm not a fan but she is o.k.. But its easy to see that she could never be another maddona or Britney Spears, Also why doesn't she dump the back up dancers or her so called band and be solo forever on?

mike

Yes she is definately hot and should capitalize on her present popularity right now. Well if she is Catholic i suggest a video with a catholic school girl outfit. Stripping out of the outfit down to what she has on underneath.

Lost fanatic

Just another typical story of a nice Catholic girl turned into a singing slut. "Don't ya wish ya girlfriend would be full of sh*t like me...dont'cha!"

gina

Did you notice that she makes some of the faces that Cher used to make?
Is she trying to be a wannabe??

Pocahontas

All of you guys need to get a f***in' life and stop hating!!! The girl is doing her thing, and ya'll are HATING!!!

no pervs allowed

I love modern medicine, now we all can be the woman we dreamed of. You go brother,,, I mean sister.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2