Brangelina Gets Physical

12/12/2006 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina and BradEven though Angelina Jolie has made it clear that she's no fan of PDA, her actions tell another story. TMZ cameras caught Brangelina arriving hand-in-hand at the after party for "The Good Shepherd," and it looked like neither one wanted to let go. Also showing up for the all-star event were Matt Damon and Robert De Niro.

Later that night at Butter were rap mogul Jay-Z, Heiress Paris Hilton, Elisha Cuthbert, Val Kilmer and Tyson Beckford -- who looked pretty badass on his bike.

Meanwhile, on the left coast, Janice Dickinson and Orlando Jones showed some TMZ love at a Hollywood party for a new Ed Hardy clothing line. Also seen: John Salley and Eric Mabius of "Ugly Betty." Tony Rock (Chris' brother) saw our cameras at the party and said he knew it was time to go! The nerve!

Check it out in this bi-coastal edition of Star Catcher: New York and L.A.!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Whatever

Angelina is a liar. She was practically raping Billy Bob at every public event they went to.

Frankie

Who cares, she STILL a whore monger and he STILL an Armpitt...FREAKS...

Waaah!

Angelina has grown up and has new direction and new priorities. I friggin LOVE her!!!! They're such a beautiful family, all five of them.

Lea

Angelina feels she has to make up for the fact that she is noone. She just had to use Brad to make up for the fact that she is noone. What I simply cannot comprehend is that she feels she has to adopt children for the fact that she is noone and will always be noone. Why should children suffer for such consquences? No wonder this world is in such turmoil.

becki

Actually,Brad would be the whoremonger.I dont think a woman can be a whoremonger,unless she likes to have sex with whores.

CHARGERS TILL THE END

#3 ..ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I THINK THEY MAKE SUCH A GREAT PAIR OF PARENTS!! AND THEIR BOTH HOT!

TeesMyBody.com T-Shirts

My ex-wife would want to go to that just to see Robert Deniro. Bear in mind, this isn't why I dumped her, but for different reasons all together.

medide05

Angie looks like she is becoming to clingy and needy. I mean she is practically yanking Brad's arm off!

amy

#4, What?? Those children has got it made. Angie has a heart. Get over it. She feels for others. She is a someone people. Man, even when people do good for others, they get crap.

Mia

Well lets clarify that becki

Angelina, the homewrecker ("I fell in love with Brad on the set of Mr/Mrs Smith" and her one quote: "I would never go after a married man, because I seen what pain it caused my mother") WHORE. .
Brad, the WHOREMONGER...

Lea

On MSN, there is a quote that Angelina never wanted to break up the Pitt Aniston marriage. Well, girlfriend, that is in fact what you did. Do not ever give me the crap that you lacked common sense or that you were underaged. The fact is you knew exactly what you were doing, you did break up a marriage. There is no doubt the strength of a marriage, if something loose comes along, yes it will destroy a marriage. No matter what the strength of a marriage is! As stupid as Angelina is.....do you not think I will leave Brad Pitt for Ben Affleck?? The fact is, yes there will be a moment in a marriage where you wonder about yourself.. the fact is will something loose will present itself..... yes...........always!!!!!

Curious

I have no respect for either of these people. What they did was awful, hateful and disrespectful to Jen.

Lisa

#3 I agree! I love them together, much better than that NOSE! Angelina has grown alot since she adopted Maddox. This is proof positive, that when you have a child, you "change", well, not Britney.

I credit Angelina and Brad for what they are doing for Charity and creating awareness of what's happening in the world, and not just L.A.

Shiloh is absolutely gorgeous. I love that family, they seem to have "it" together.

Whatever

What the heck is Jolie talking about? She doesn't like public displays of affection? Does she remember when she had her tounge down Billy's throat all over town? This girl is a hypocrite and a homewrecker. She also says she hates her Dad because he had an affair? What the hell does she think she did with Brad. Stupid dingdong!

Lisa

#10 TINA - GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, Jen did it to her own selfish ass.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments