What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Waaah!

Suri is the cutest little doll baby! I'm sure her birth parents are very proud. Have they released the identities of her parents yet?

Cindy

The bottom line is, it is their money and they can spend it any way they want. So what if they are buying christmas for Suri, she is their daughter for christ sakes. All of us would be doing the same thing if we had that much money. Damn, people will hate and talk sh*t about everything these two do. Give it a rest.

stoopit

Just what a non-walking baby needs, a bicycle!

the wise old owl

POST # 1 : LMAO over your post. Just too funny. Too bad it's true.

It doesn't matter how much $$ they have or how much they spend. It won't buy them happiness. That orphan they " bought somewhere " will grow up miserable under the guidence of the " Church of Scientology ". There opulant displays of constantly showing their " WEALTH " is just VULGAR.

If they think the public envies them.........they are wrong. I pity them. It must be very stressful living a ' CONSTANT LIE". We are all aware that most of TOM"s $$ goes right into that Devil Cult he belongs to. What a bunch of stupid " suckers ".Instead of lining Miscavaige's pockets they should give that $ to under privledged children or other worth while charities. Excuse me..... while I go PUKE !
MY goodness.....they put no thought of meaning into their gifts. Just send their " DOGS BODY " to go it. Geez.....how shallow can you get?

wewearshort-shorts

#3, that's exactly what I was thinking!! The kid is only 8 months old, yet she can already ride a tricycle? Talented little girl!

Lu

So what, Twins?? Big Deal. He earns a lot of money, he spends it the way he wants. I earn far less money, I spend it the way I want. And I'll damn well bet you spend the money you earn the way you want. If you try to tell me that every spare dime you have after necessities goes to charity, I'll sell you some swamp land in Alaska. Why shouldn't he spend his money on his family? That's what most people do. I'm not a great fan of Cruise/Holmes - but I've even less respect for people who whine because they think the rich have to give it all away. If I had his earning potential, you can damn well bet every day would be like Christmas for the people I love (and before you go off on a tangent about starving children in the world, how do you know he doesn't donate big time to charity too??)

disgusted

Twins #2 you are way over the top. All that hatred of yours is showing. Oh, and by the way, Merry Christmas. There is "someone" who will forgive all that hatred.

chena

Was Tom & Katie's baby also adopted (from China)??

Lu

Hey, sickofitall - that non-walking baby is going to keep growing and start walking. What proud parents don't go overboard? My father bought a pony for his first grandchild when the little baby was only six months old - and that little baby grew up to ride that pony. What's so wrong about going overboard on gifts, especially if they can afford it. Sure, it spoils the baby, but even poor people find ways to spoil their children.

Lisa

A visit from her father, Chris Klein.

Seriously

Sad isn't it. Some have so much and others so little.
Children go to sleep hungry and sick around the world and I should care
what baby Suri gets for Xmas?

Shaka

She's just a child, and a cute one at that. Think whatever you want of her parents, but leave her alone. She is innocent.

NY

That baby looks more retarded the older it gets.

Gail

Do you people live in fantasy land? Do you really think if you had millions of dollars, Twins, that you wouldn't spend bunches on your own child? RIGHT! And if you all care soooooo much about all the starving children and not a crap for this child, then why are you spending time on commenting about her? she was born a fortunate child, deal with it.

glynne1964

#1~~ ROFLMAO!!!! Tell it like it is!!!

He has plenty of time to go to umpteen "wedding receptions" & phot ops at soccer games, but can't be bothered with buying gifts? He probably didn't even give "one of his minions" a list of ideas of what to get. They'll do all the work, as usual, & he'll get the thanks. SPARE ME!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments