What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

Rachel

Hey Frosty, the ONLY charity Cruise contributes to is $cientology, the cult of greed. He has never claimed otherwise. He is a washed-up movie star in a ridiculous P.R. campaign (that is failing) to win back the legions of fans he lost when he opened his fat mouth about PPD and those evil psychiatrists. Funny how his marraige and spawn child coincided nicely with that. He has spent the past year ramming his "love" for Katie down our throats and we're all sick of it. Everything is a photo-op for this midget. I, for one, think anyone blessed enough to have more money than they will ever use if they live lavishly for the rest of their lives has an obligation to help those less fortunate. I do. I can't contribute much as he does but I sure as fu$k wouldn't offer a "touch assist" to an ill 9-11 worker. (As Cruise did) That's his idea of charity. What a guy. Maybe a little more research is in line for you before you so staunchly defend this nut-job.
Oh, and will someone please take the Beatle wig off that kid.

Rachel

Love your posts wise old owl. Those lacking the intelligence to post a cohesive thought merely criticize others. KNOW WHAT I MEAN #42

chopchop

#47 who cares?! - If what they buy for Suri is so un-important why are you wasting your precious time commenting about it??!! Why don't you get back to saving the world!!?

Sand In My Crack

Rachel, If you can manage to extract your head out of wise old owl's ass..maybe you can come up with a COHESIVE thought of your own...give it a shot I am pulling for you sweetie!

Lu

Jenny, I'll make a deal with you. I'll do a little more research into Cruise's charitable donations (the internet does seem to have vast numbers of sites attesting to his charitable donations) if you can show me the official audit that proves that Cruise ONLY donates to Scientology. And from what I can see, it's the photographers who seem to be creating photo-ops by following Cruise around. And quite frankly I don't think any one is OBLIGATED to spend their money the way you think they should. So you do your research and I'll do mine. By the way, I don't even particularly like Cruise - I've only seen two of his movies ever. OK but nothing to rave about. But I will defend the right of those who've worked for their money to use it as they want, not as jealous little girls judge that they should.

Rachel

Again you lack the intelligence to form a cohesive thought so you attack other posters. You're merely proving my theory for me, Mr. CAPS POLICE.
If you look around TMZ you'll see my posts, I simply stated what I did because this is supposed to be a forum to voice opinions, not to make personal attacks on those with whom you disagree.
Your command of the English language is most impressive though. Regale us all with more of your brilliance Mr. CAPS POLICE.
(BTW, you sound a tad envious of wise old owl. Like a little kid who's being ignored screaming "pay attention to me"!!!!!) ha ha ha

the wise old owl

Post # 44: Miacoppa : Thanks for setting that stupid blogger striaght. POST # 42
I am just as sick of these dumb A***. posters as you are. They are so annoying. Trying to discredit our research by distracting visitors to a bunch of nonsesne.

What an absolute IMBECILE. Maybe the toddler hasn't noticed that other bloggers capitolize words to show emphasis on what is most important to convey to the readers. Of course that's something where you actually have to have a " brain " to figure out.

Post # 46 : Rachel : Thanks to you for " watching my back " also. Notice that the IDIOT is back again.....attacking informed and intelligent bloggers. He lacks any common sense so he has no other road to take .....BUT THE LOW ROAD. HOw immature to revert back to the " sticks and stones " method of insulting someone.

Check out POST # 49 :where he is hurling his insults again. His age is reflected in his mindless blogs that contribute nothing to this board. We are all LOAO at you......... 'MR not so wise windbag "...........

Please don't back. You can't stick to the subject matter here. We are not interested in hearing you insult others to an attempt to make yourself feel adequate. Your horns are showing and so is your " low self esteem " I noitce no one is coming on here to " watch your back " No one wants to support an A** HOLE.

Rachel

What in my post led you to believe I'm jealous of a Scientologist trapped in a mind-controlling cult?? I may not have his millions but I live my own life, think as I want, do what I want, without having to consult with Scientology first. What amazes me is that people like you think that money =happiness. Is that how you view life Frosty? Our material wealth determines how happy we are? For your info I am a senior majority in chemistry. I hope to go on to med school and do research. I will make a comfortable living, but more importantly will help other people, rather than attempting to drag them into a murderous cult. Nice to know where your priorties are though.

Rachel

should have read "majoring in chemistry"

Miapocca

LOL

Hah..these silly bloggers..wish I could swat them off like flies...quite annoying with the consistent buzzing in ones ears..

Anyway stepford wife is up on the move doing what she does best...........

you guessed it SHOPPING!!1(oops here comes the caps police LOL)

Rachel..ignore the nuisnace...if one cant come up with even a name not based off someones name then I guess thinking is not what we should be asking this fella to do............too bad...........it would be nice to have strong opposing views here to make us all think .......unfortunately its not this lame ass...................

ShirlGirl

#44, miapocca, I agree with you. and I must say, this person #42, needs professional psychiatric help to be bothering over a stupid caps lock!

#42, LITTLE THINGS tick you off? A little BIPOLAR, are we not? A little "threatened" by the fact that wise old owl speaks the truth about your sick little cult? Can't handle it, huh, so you have to lash out at stupid LITTLE THINGS because maybe you feel LITTLE yourself? What a waste of blog space.

Georgia

That girl needs a tricycle because she's over a year old and is already walking since two months ago. Note the baby walking shoes in that photo of TomKat leaving their honeymoon? Walking Shoes.

Miapocca

56 shirlgirl you have me falling off my chair with LOL...oh my my my LMAO, never thought of that one

Hey do you guys see what I see..could thetan kate cruise,.,be already inseminated yet again....LOL............

why on earth do we have to subjected to these legs again and again...............

Sand In My Crack

Sorry Rachel and miapocca,
I did not mean to insult your grandmother or whatever member of your dysfunctional family she is..I am as entitled to my opinion as she is to hers and I have seen her attack other bloggers here if they do not agree with her BTW..if you are not family are you guys lesbians? Enquiring minds want to know....

Rachel

I knew you were pathetic but accusing bloggers who don't know each other of lesbianism because we disagree with you? I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest you are a small man who is insecure about certain "shortcomings". You're like the loser in a bar who asks a girl to dance and when she declines says she must be gay. Sorry Mr. CAPS POLICE. It has nothing to do with sexual preferance and everything to do with you. Do yourself a favor and find another hobby, your posts are getting more desperate by the minute. No wonder you hide your name.