What Suri Can Expect from Santa Cruise

12/12/2006 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Christmas less than two weeks away, TomKat is getting ready for baby Suri's first Noel.

TMZ has learned that Tom and Katie recently purchased a $329 pink tricycle and an adorable pink and white stuffed animal sofa for their little girl wonder -- at uber-chic L.A. baby boutique, Petit Tresor.

To make sure the third Mrs.Cruise wasn't feeling left out, Tom got her a $1200 leather diaper bag by Mia Bossi -- the same one Madonna picked up a few months ago. Mama's got a brand new bag!

While Tom didn't shop for the items himself, he's too busy planning media spectacles, er, we mean wedding receptions, he did have one of his minions pick up the items. Oh, the perks of being the world's biggest movie star!

Lu

Yup, Saint Jenny, you've got me pegged. I'm all about the money and it runs through my fingers like water and I buy happiness every chance I get. I think you'll do very well in the field you've chosen and I'm sure the world will be a better place because of you. Okay, now that we've got that bit of BS out of the way, here's what I really think. You probably will do very well in your field, you seem to have a vision of what your life should be. And that's great and fine for you - just step down off your highhorse and stop being such a judge of others. Actors make big bucks, so do many other professions. That doesn't obligate them to a standard of morals just because you want it that way. The only obligation they have is to pay taxes - and I'm sure they find lots of ways to get out of that as much as possible. Can't fault them for that, I go for as many tax breaks as I can too. You have no idea what Cruise or any other celebrity donates to charity, unless you want to go by what the National Enquirer reports. Nor do you have the right to judge Scientology as a murderous cult - give me specifics that are actually verifiable facts that that's what Scientology is. I'm not into Scientology so that phrase doesn't offend me, but for you to label an organization that way is totally irresponsible and possible libel and slander. So weigh your words before you speak. Otherwise it does make you sound like you're just jealous.

Dawn

Ching Chang Chong - that baby is homely! Is she wearing a wig???

Rachel

Sure your not associated with $cientology Frosty? You seem to know an awful lot about their tactics, sue everyone who criticizes them in any way. Google Scientology critics and do a little research if you don't believe me. I refuse to "weigh my words" as you say. After you do your research on this cult get back with me. I'll be more than willing to accept your apology. Furthermore, I don't read the National Enquirer, but ihere are some reading suggestions for you: The Cult of Greed-Time Magazine, or Bare-Faced Messiah. Both on the net.
As far as wealthy celebrities, I admire those who use their celebrity responsibly. Going on national T.V. and telling women throughout the world that PPD does not exist and all psychiatry is bad is morally reprehensive. At least to most reasonable people. Do some research Frosty, if you dare.

angel

Back to the topic of Tom and Katie and their unusual spending habits....scientology encourages members to spend money like crazy. When they have money troubles the church uses it against them and it comes back to how they need scientology to help them get out of debt. It all comes back to money and control with scientology. I think it is interesting how they can both renounce Catholicism but they celebrate Christmas, the day of Jesus's birth. What hippocrites.

the wise old owl

POST # 60 : Rachel. : OMG........I feel out of my chair LMAO reading that reply to " the " NOT SO WISE WINDBAG" You must have absolutly finsihed him. What ever balls he might have had. Are now inverted. That was just too CLASSIC.

If this " ball- less wonder " comes back on to " bless this board again ". It will be to ask for a reference for a Plastic Surgeon who specializes in giving a man back his Balls."......................Tou Chez to you Racheal. I don't think we'll be hearing back from the " Unic " soon.

Mary Worth

#41 Wise old owl. That is the most intelligent post I've read in a while.

the wise old owl

Post # 67 : Frenesi : I appreciate you taking your time out to support " common sense ".

I find that TMZ are innovators and are CHANGING blogging sites from " sources that can't be trusted " .........to " Informative websites to look for blogs from vistors who are educated and have " something to contribute.

Everyone looks somewhere for guidence. You just have to do your research and let that guide you to make an educated ' opinion. . I've learned much from " reading other people's opinions on this website ". But that's all they are : OPINIONS

Thanks for agreeing with mine. Cause I agree with yours too. ha ha.....lol .

Joxe

I am so happy for them! They are married and they have celebrated their wedding in Italy and their post wedding party in Hollywood, together with their family and friends. No matter what some nasty blogs say, they are an example to follow and they look really happy. I am very happy to see them so in love!

Joxe

Georgia

Everyone in my neighborhood hates Tom Cruise AND Katie Holmes. Their non-legal "marriage", spectacle in Italy, the vain and pretentious post "wedding" party, together with their fellow $cientologists and Celebrity Sycophants are all a laughing joke both at work and at the checkout stand. Many $cientologists post their Cruise-flattering comments in these blogs under assumed "names", it's just hilarious. Tom and Katie are the perfect example to follow if you want career-suicide and world-wide ridicule. I am very happy to see other celebrities keep their private lives PRIVATE, because they have true love to share with each other rather than capitalizing on it. People who capitalize on "love" like Cruise and Holmes are not really "in love", but in business. And everyone knows, there's no "love" in business.

the wise old owl

POst # 62 FROSTY..............in the brain that is. I can't believe with all the information available to you on-line you haven't used your resources. Thanks to Tom Cruise everyone knows all about the sick cult calling themselves " The Church of Scientolgy" and trying to pass themselves off as a " Regilion" The whole basis of Scientolgy is based on GREED and brainwashing.

Please go to ...GOOGLE .COM. Do as may searches as you can. Start with :" pulished articles on the Church of Scientology.... See where their morality lies and where they give all their $$$ to.

Then search for the PENTHOUSE MAGAZINE article where they interviewed " L. Ron Hubbard JR. You will NEVER come back here again so naive. HIs own father tried to abort him with a coat hanger. He watched in horror as his father tried to do the same thing to his younger sibling. This is the 'ORIGINATOR AND CREATOR " OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY. He was a sick man who thought that he was the BEAST 666 INCARNATE. Be very careful who you defend without doing the research.

You will feel ashamed than you ever defended Tom and that murderous, brain washiing, black magic, satanic,contolling, devilish, sinister, cult that mascarades as a " religion " again . ! It is everything you ever imagined as being horrible......but even 'WORSE "

Rachel

J # 71 I couldn't have said it better. You certainly have Cruise figured out. Check out this link-absolutely hilarious! Also, according to a recent poll Cruise has been voted least admired celebrity. Most common reason given: he's creepy!

the wise old owl

POST # 71 : very eloquent my friend. I couldn't have stated that better myself. Thanks so much for an honest and forth right blog based on research , observation and a whole lot of wisdom.. I recoognize every shill that the church sends over to these boards to do "DAMAGE CONTROL "

..........KOO DOOZE to you. !!!!!

kelly

Scientologists do celebrate the spirit of Christmas. L. Ron said that mankind's salvation lies in the hands of Scientologists. They figure hey we are Gods so we might as well reward each other with gifts to keep with that spirit. They should just stick to celebrarting their leader L. Ron's birthday as their major holiday. Of course their presents aren't coming from Target but very posh stores which keeps with the Sciento$ogy spirit even better.

kelly

Tom can expect a swift kick on the butt from Santa. Santa says to Tom: I don't like Satan (Ron) worshippers.