New Timberlake 'SNL' Details

Revealed

12/14/2006 4:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon TMZ has learned more details about Justin Timberlake's "Saturday Night Live" appearance this weekend.

Justin will more than likely bring "The Barry Gibb Talk Show" back (nothing is set in stone; afterall, this is a live show). But he won't be performing his hit, "SexyBack." Instead, he will sing "My Love" and "What Goes Around." Our source also tells us that Timberlake might "bring it on in to Omeletville" again -- a sketch where Justin dressed up as an omelet while shilling for a local breakfast joint.

Justin twice performed in the "The Barry Gibb Talk Show" sketch, once when he hosted in 2003 and again in 2005, when girlfriend Cameron Diaz hosted. Jimmy Fallon, his co-star in the sketch and former "SNL" cast member, is rumored to be making an unbilled appearance.

The bit features Fallon as Bee Gee frontman Barry Gibb, with Justin as brother Robin -- co-hosting a political talk show while sounding like the Bee Gees.

cass

I can't believe it! I'm so excited. This is one of my favorite skits ever.

Team Jay

Funniest sketch, ever! I love this!

Brother Harold, S.J.

Our daughter had sex with this young man. SHE TELLS US HE HAS A LOT TO LEARN IN that department.

Kristin

Thats so cool that your proud of your daughter for having sex with a famous singer who probably had sex with other dead brains and passes along a coveted virus they can brag "I got it from Justin!"

Erinn

Oow Oow! Jimmy Fallon in the House!..lol I love that sketch! Barry Gibb & his brother Robin on the Barry Gibb talk show... I've been looking forward to this ever since I found out JT was hosting... Classic.. I wish they made a Barry Gibb movie

teeks

I can't stand Justin Timberlake, but I actually thought he did very well in the Barry Gibb skits.

sean

f*** robin gibb. he's more like andy gibb. and cameron is his victoria principal.

Zule

Hope this participation of Justin as Robin could be good & fare enough for the true Robin Gibb who represents one of the most extraordinary voices of the last 30 years. Barry one of the best compousers. But any way without the presence of Robin and Morice nothing would have been the same. Brave Robin who still goes ahead
singuing at his best. I do love Andy very much because he was lovelly friend, but he didnt caught the Robin voice level. Zule :)

Mel

Can't wait!!! Jimmy Fallon.....I'm happily married but I love you!

R2K

Worst show ever.

Whatever

This show has sucked for years. Timberflake going on will only sink the ratings lower. No talent little freak boy.

Whatever

SNL blows so does timberlake.

Bi-Polar Hippie

I am not a Timberlake fan at all....but that skit is pretty damn funny.

Bebe

SNL has become a complete unfunny bore, but I do love JT doing the Gibb Bros
bit with Jimmy Fallon - one of the funniest sketches ever, along with anything
Alec Baldwin does. Bring in on JT - I'll be watching!!

Mel

Young Whippersnappers...it's hilarious, not because of fallon or timberlake, but because Barry Gibb was a freak of nature, over the top, caricature 30 years ago and it took until recently for anyone to mock him! We all sat with mouths agape, befuddled in the 70's watching him, not knowing what to think. Most of us liked Saturday Night Fever and the soundtrack, but you couldn't tell anyone! He was a successful, money making power-house back then and we were all confused as to why. We have finally been given license to laugh.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments