Pap Gets Popped -- by Total Nobody

12/15/2006 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You know the paparazzi have it tough these days when they're getting headbutted by people who aren't even famous. It's one thing when Cameron Diaz or Avril Lavigne goes after you. But this guy?

One of Hollywood's regular lensman incurred the wrath of a civilian last night, and paid a price. The smallish blonde man, looking like a completely ordinary blend of Eminem, Justin Timberlake, and Anthony Michael Hall, gave the pap a shot to the head when he objected to the glare of their flashbulbs -- even though they didn't give a whit who he was.

Showing solidarity, two other cameraman accosted the head-butting fool, but he slinked away.

coco puff

Zinedine Zidane must of bleached his hair. Nice shot.

spirv

i thought only fox news called us civilians.

are you guys part of the "spin"

Justin

Hollywood Blvd Trash

Amber

You guys should have some sort of Paparazzi chant for guys like this. Maybe half of you yelling 'Loser! Loser! Loser!", while the other half go "Who are you? You're wasting our film you bastard?"

Kris

Am I really the only one who finds this incredibly funny??

brian scott miller

F_ the Paparazzi! I wish more people randomly attacked these lunkheads.
They are bottom feeders.

Brit Ate Paris

The PoppiNazi got what he deserved. Get those focking cameras out of everyones faces already. And when someone charges you with a bull shot to the head, don't stand there like a p***y with a tear in your eye. Standup for yourself and crack the guys head open with that camera, you fat arse.

blah blah blah

Although I am far from being in the defense of the photogs, I would loved to have been able to see the WHOLE clip on why this non celebrity by-standard found reason to lash out like he did. This photog getting head butted was uncalled for, but once again I am in question as to what triggered or pushed this man over the edge for him to to do such a thing?

Some dude

WTF is wrong with you people?

Okay sure the Papp for the most part are bottom feeders, I wonâ%u20AC%u2122t argue that point.
But like bottom feeders in say the ocean, they serve a valuable purpose.
To dispel the BS that these peoples PR machines pump out with such veracity, that the average Joe is left with the belief that these Hollywood celebrities can, and do no wrong. That there farts smell like roses, and that if is wasnâ%u20AC%u2122t for these celebrities America would crumble.

I wouldnâ%u20AC%u2122t want one of these people following me around everywhere either, but then again, I'm not out daily trying to get roles in films, and commercials.

Donâ%u20AC%u2122t hate these people, because without them, you wouldnâ%u20AC%u2122t know sh*t about the real lives of these people that so many of you worship.

amy

HAHAHHAHA

He looked like a bird picking a fight.

Shafiq

why the f*** didnt you show the whole clip.. biased f***ing turds.

PDX

I always wondered what happened to Ricky Schroeder.....

moretocome

Too bad he didn't have pepper spray. That's would have made those nasty photogs back off!

Whatever

Are you kidding me? Hollywood would throw a tantrum if the so called "bottom feeders" were no more. Give me a break!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

A nobody gets in a fight with another nobody! News at 10!

Ummm maybe you all feel elevated by proximity but paparazzi are also "people who aren't even famous."

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments