Hollywood

Urban Legends

12/17/2006 9:06 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Urban legends are stories with obscure origins, usually with little or no supporting evidence. Crazy circumstances associated with some of our favorite A-listers -- just happen to be true, while some are just myths. Find out which of Tinseltown's most outrageous legends are for real, and which are just a lot of baloney.

Urban Legends Composite

Melody

That was actually interesting. I had not heard the one about David Bowie and Mick Jagger. I grew up lusting after both of them! Few men have ever looked as sexy as David Bowie in the movie Labrynth! Now I'm kind of sick to my stomach. YUCK!! As far as Stallone, check out his pictures in Playgirl! The Italian Stallion is really "My Little Pony!" Very funny!!

bethany

That Ed Norton makes me sick!!He does NOTHING charitable for ANYONE! Selfish prig!!

Hey Ed! Here's a poor charity who REALLY needs the help. SaveaSato.org is a group of ladies spending their last dime to help abandoned dying dogs

*^*^*^*^*^*%^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The dogs of Puerto Rico are dying!!! Please please please in this holiday season could some celebrities (or fans of celebrities) donate a little to decorate the virtual tree for Save A Sato the dog rescue???

If anyone does and mentions PEREZ I will put a bIG TRIBUTE forthe readers of Perez Hilton right up there for the world to see and be proud of!

Save A Sato desperately need medications and supplies for these abused dogs,and they are a grassroots group that is struggling.

Please Paris, Britney, Nicole, Lindsay, Christina, Gwen or anybody who has a heart- please have a heart and give justa little!!!

*^*^*^*^%*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^%*^*

chopchop

#2: Are you still begging people to contribute to your "Save The Dogs" fund??!! Who cares if dogs are dying?? I'm sure that there are thousands of them in Puerto Rico. What about the dying Human Beings in all parts of the world?!?! Don't you think a human life is more important than that of a filthy dog?? Get your priorities straight dear!!!!!!!! No one cares about the dogs!!!!!!

chopchop

HEY KELLY, THIS ISN'T THE WEBSITE FOR THE HUMANE SOCIETY. ARE YOU CONFUSED???I'M SURE THAT THE CELEBRITIES YOU MENTIONED ABOVE DO NOT READ THESE COMMENTS! TAKE YOUR BEGGING ELSEWHERE!!

beth

Thank you Kelly!!

It is nice to see that someone cares about something other than selfishness in this holiday season.

Ignore the losers

beth

I have read that celebrities DO read sites like TMZ!!!

And i think it would be great if some celebrities helped the dogs. There are enough government programs for people, and lots of media attention.

The homeless pets get forgotten about too much

and people who hate animals hate people too

Tree

Steve Urkel is not dead!

Vanessa

Wow,
Slow Sunday, arguing about animals.
Yes, there are people dying all over the world. I wish I could save the world, but I can't with my paycheck, ( I do donate).
Has anyone ever realized that it is usually the people below all the multi-millionaire's who give away $. UNLESS you are Oprah, Bill & Melinda Gates,
Richard Branson, & just a few others.
These people donate A LOT of $, however, they are Billionaire's.
I guess to keep the Fed's off their A**.
I think Warren Buffet donate's too... not sure.
(I know, who is he....)
I love animals, they do a lot of good things too (they are not all filthy);
some of them are guide animals, rescuer's, visit the sick & elderly in hospitals, & chase the bad guy's on "COPS".
Hey, #3 & #4,...take a deep breath..., this next sentence is a biggie & TRUE.
I know SOME people (several) who treat their pet's better than their spouse's & kid's.(Un-F**King believable) It is true, I would name some, but I might get my A** kicked by them if I did.

I was asking myself, why is it that Angelina, Meg Ryan, Madonna, etc...
go all the way overseas to adopt a child who is parentless, and starving when
there are A LOT of kid's here in the U.S. that need home's & go to bed hungry, aren't we the one's who helped them make the $????
Then a friend told me, "Well, they get better press if they go to Africa or China". Gosh, I felt like a dumba**.
I know... so I don't need any post's calling me any names OK???
Let up..... It's Christmas soon.
Wait, there I go AGAIN, do not want to offend any one up in here;
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
P.S. When you fill out the form to post.... it does ask if you want to link
your post to another website.
P.S.S. I heard that about Mick Jagger & David Bowie; Jerry Hall (Mick's Ex)
made sure she told everyone after they split.
Guess Mick needed "Started Up" @ the time. Ha Ha
I remember feeling sick to my stomach too.... I think I actually threw up!

chopchop

Kylie, I seriously doubt that "guide dogs, resue dogs, etc.." are the ones being killed in Puerto Rico. I'm sure that they're just trying to get rid of the stray dogs roaming the streets and probably attacking people. So maybe you and Kelly are the ones who should lighten up a little. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

beth

"Then a friend told me, "Well, they get better press if they go to Africa or China".

Kylie, you are right about that!!

chopchop

This is to #'s 3 &4 : I agree with you both! "Kelly" has posted this same sob story on other message boards too!! Enough is enough!!!
Kelly, you're no better than those idiot people who advertise their business website on these boards. So Sad and pathetic!!!

Vanessa

#9...aj,
You are obviously the one who needs to lighten up A LOT & pay attention to what you read. The last line of #3's post is,"No one cares about the dogs".

I was speaking of dogs IN GENERAL, not just in Puerto Rico.
I am sure that dogs are ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!
In today's times, aj, you get chewed out if you are not politically correct
(cover all the religions). That's why I said, "Happy Holiday's".
How old are you?
I feel like I am posting to a child of about tenish......

Adrienne

I think this is from the nerve.com. Richard Gere and a gerbil never gets old!

Mimi

The Gerbil thing was Extra's Jerry Penacoli...we used to call him "Gerbil Penatration" Check out what Teddy Pendergrass had to go to the ER for....

Vanessa

#14- What the hell is that about?
We all know about dick's small & large.
Were you trying to write a song? What?
Were you having ummmmmmmmmm... a certain kind of dream?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments