Brody's Looking

Grody

12/19/2006 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"OC" hunk Adam Brody didn't look so hunky in L.A. yesterday -- he's nearly unrecognizable.

The disheveled star sported poofy hair, cut-off sweatpants and scrunched up socks as he walked his pit bull pooch, Penny Lane, through the streets of West Hollywood.

We aren't sure if this sad look is a result of his recent breakup with Rachel Bilson, or it's just an early morning exercise getup. Either way, we miss the on screen/off screen romance.

teeks

TMZ what the hell are you talking about? He looks FINE. He's walking his DOG, for Pete's sake, what do you expect him to wear, ARMANI???

2 Legit 2 Quit

I agree with teeks..Adam still looks HOT. i wish this was a photo of Adam walking out of my apartment, while doing a walk of shame.

Who Cares?

Maybe that's his grunge look...

Parker

It's like a bad dream....I can't take this! It's getting worse. First A.Simpson! Pretty soon he's going to start canoodling Miss Lohan. And then the universe will split....and THEN ...AND THEN... (breathe)

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

he's not posing for the paparazzi, he's just a normal guy and i salute him for it. by the way Brody, I'd be happy to see you with your bedhead any day ;)

Jared from Subway

There's nothing wrong with what he's wearing. TMZ is being bitchy.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Yeah, so? He's walking his dog...I don't think Fido cares...

saffree

I go to Runyon Canyon every morning (where this picture was taken). We ALL look like crap - why not? It's an off leash dog hike for chrissake! It smells, you get dirty, you pick up poop...I'm just glad I'm not a celeb, there would be 10,000 bad pictures of me there!

Maddy

Egads! Someone who works in the entertainment industry is acting and dressing like an average person?? Off with his head.

Anonymous

Wait, where is Adam Brody? It looks like a stray dog just laid a turd.

jonec1200

runyon's canyon is full of imprisoned dogs, dragged by crappy sitcom actors up and down its beat down trails. please find another dog friendly hill to climb

Wendie

Don't hate him because he's not beautiful...

Mike

Ok...so he's a semi-big (and NO, I don't mean THERE!) star...he's human (all the Hollywood stars are, aren't they?)...so where is there a law written that says he has to look 100% all the time? Can't these people just have a down day where they don't have to worry that the make-up is perfect, the hair is perfect, and the outfit is perfect? One thing to remember: Hollywood stars do NOT look good doing it themselves. They have make-up artists and stylists who coordinate everything and make these stars look like they do. Plus in photos, there is a procedure called airbrushing...this procedure makes our little Hollywood stars look flawless when they're not. So...give him, and me a break!

JM

I guess you guys have never heard of Robert Smith from The Cure!

Boy looks fresh.

funny

What are you people talking about?

He looks fine.