Trump: Tara NOT Fired, Will Enter Rehab

12/19/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald the Forgiving?

In a move that shocked anyone who has ever seen "The Apprentice," including Tara Conner, Donald Trump announced Tuesday morning that he will not fire the embattled Miss USA, despite allegations of drug use, underage drinking and sexual misconduct.

"She's agreed to go into rehab. She knows that if she makes even the slightest mistake from here on, she will be immediately replaced," said Trump. The carefully coifed billionaire explained that he will use Conner as a role model. "I believe she can do a tremendous service to young people."

Fighting back tears, and with her voice shaking, Conner thanked Trump for the pardon saying, "In no way did I think it would be possible for a second chance to be given to me." She then went on to shower the Donald in compliments; "I've had a very big blessing bestowed on me. It truly takes someone with a wonderful heart, a heart of gold and a blessed soul."

Midway through the press conference, Conner briefly ran offstage and donned her Miss USA sash, proving that she's keeping her crown.

Lanie Johnson

As a native Kentuckian I am sickened that this woman has gotten away with the whole thing!!! I don't care what kind of life style she lives when she's NOT representing my state...let alone the whole country!!! She full well knew the rules and didn't care....what a stupid press conference that was last night!
She owes the good people of THIS state an apology outright....which was not part of her tearful agenda. As for Donald....blonds fool him all the time!!

She is NO example and she DOESN"T deserve a second chance! Boot 'er out and let's hope she chooses NOT to come back to the Bluegrass State to live!!! She sickens me with what she has done to set Kentuckians back....most people think we still don't wear shoes!! She's a liar and a disgrace!! She knew exactly what she was doing!! I am totally ashamed that she came from my state!!!!

Cathy.....

Miss teen and Miss USA are supposed to be ROLE MODELS from beging to end. these to whore can NEVER EVER NOW be role models.....their values are tornished for life, LET THEM GO AND GET NEW ROLE MODELS FOR OUR YOUTH. These two whores will get something else to do and get a second change at something else that they are good at. but not this anymore.

How can we watch Miss World and look at Miss USA and feel proud!

Donald Trump you are a LOOSER in my eyes, your daughters should be discusted with you.

Cathy.....

Donald....FIRE THE BITCHES!

Steve Rosenberg

THIS IS REQUIRED READING FOR ALL BLOGGERS:

Yes, Tara did not deserve a second chance. She did get one for three reasons.

(1) If she was "dethroned", Penthouse was waiting to offer her almost ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Try turning down that offer at 21, having been dethroned.

(2) The 1st runner-up had a "marketing" issue. She apparently did not think she would ever be put into a position of taking over the title, and made a mistake in judgement. The stories were starting to circulate, she had posed for or with Snoop Dog ( of Girls Gone Wild fame ), for his latest CD, and other unknown photos.

When a model takes commercial photos, there is always a model release signed by the model. She must have thought..."hey, it's Snoop Dog, and I will be seen.."
As for modeling, she was correct. As for the position of Miss USA, Snopp Dog was about to become the "poster boy" of Miss USA. Of course, it wouldn't be a day or two and the jokes would abound, and the headlines would have read,
"New Miss USA already Gone Wild".
Again, Tamico made a mistake, not knowing the future that was to unfold. She is one remarkable beautiful person. She will not say a negative word about Tara. She has class. She will do fine...actually better than fine. It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances.

(3) Faced with the above two scenarios, not wanting "another scandal", Trump had another great option. Rehabilitate Tara, turn the message into one of second chances, and turn the message into a positive one, where Tara gets her act straight (which she will), and the message becomes the danger of drugs and alcohol, how it can destroy anyone, including Miss USA, doesn't matter who you are. The message to our youth is simple...if you are troubled and turn to drugs and alcohol, turn away. It is NEVER too late to turn YOUR life around.

There is the perfect script. One has to hope that Tara fulfills her responsibility now without flaw...or she's gone, and Trump has to then, replace her, with who? Runner-up #2?

Now you know the "inside story", and why Trump had to make the only "hopeful" decision that would possibly work. He did it brilliantly. The world was watching, not knowing...but I knew, because I scripted that scenario, sent it to the Trump people, and was the underlying behind the scenes person that changed the direction of the story. I couldn't "make" Trump do option #3, but what would you realistically do? He was in between a rock and a hard spot.

What helped, was the missing ingredient...Tara had to be brought down to nothing, and know she was to fault. She has to make amends, and of course, she will. That hopefully is the way it all ends.

What I won't tell you, is how I changed the direction the story was going, that Tara was toast, and why. But it was the right thing to do, and you would find it amazing, that one person, could make such a difference in a national story.

Maybe there will be a movie, an then you will know!!! Just joking! But don't think Trump was so masterful to plan it all. He pulled it off like the brilliant person he is, but he could never have written the script, because I literally was changing it. He was smart enough to know, and anyone else who reads and understands, it's kind of like this...

Imagine you are walking down a sidewalk, and someone comes at you with a knife...you turn down an alley to get away, when you run into two bad guys with guns, who look like they will shoot you. NOW, what would you do? Get shot for sure and die there on the spot, or try to run past the guy with the knife?

Now you know how and why he had to make the best decision, which he did. He "ran with the script" . Time will tell if the guy with the knife got him. Right now, Trump is running and hoping, that he dodged the knife, because the bullets would have got him for sure.

Now, back to who I am, how I did it, and why. Most people could care less, and that is great. Happy Holidays!

Shakiera

REALLY, you can be Miss USA with bad behavior. I am totally freaked out by the decsion. WOW!!! Am I the only one totally shocked!! Crazy, Donald...you really surprised me on this one, is there real ANY reason for a 1st runner up?

Cathy.....

Mr kirk............the girls who are SUPPOSED TO BE ROLE MODEL DO NOT GO OUT AND PARTY.......if you want to do that keep a low profile........or be a bitch like britny, paris, nicole and linzyyy and so on.

maybe someday your daughters will make you proud and display themselfs like these bitches.

Have some value!

Cathy.....

Mr Steve R. get the girls all the help they need but should not let them continue to keep the title....give the title to the second runner up....show the people and be a good role model and let them know that being in a pageant is not a joke.

what do you think of the pictures that are out there? they are DISCUSTING. they will get millions of $$$$$ from playboy still....you know they are not stuped....they are bitches....they know how to get what they want...........and Donald Trump fell for it to bad....he has no BACK BONE!

Rosei said it best on the view.........Rosies great!

Cathy.....

Mr Steve R: your saying the pageant has no rules for these girls........maybe we should not have a pageant? If all they are looking for is a gig (as they call it). the only reason she didnt take the $$$$$$ she still has time/years for it. why are these girl so out of controle? Dont you think something should have been done like FIRE THEM ALL THREE?

coco puff

Trump is a RACIST rich pimp. I laugh at his purple hair wig and wolf eyebrows. The sister should of won in the first place. Now, even after she f***s up big time, she gets another chance, BULLSH*T!

Cathy.....

Donald your the looser now not Rosie...........she's cool now! she did a great job on the view. Your girls in the pageant are out of controle...you have NO BALLS OR CONTROLE!

Someone should pick you up and teach you a lesson for two.

LOOOOOOSSSSERRRRR DONALD DUCK!

Cathy.....

WHY DO MOST OF THES PAGEANT GIRLS LOOK FAKE.....THEIR EYE BROWS ARE SO HIGH UP IT MAKES THEM LOOK BITCHY.

DOSE ANYONE KNOW ARE THE PAGEANT GIRLS ALLOWED TO GET SURGERY?

Cathy.....

Farrah, your so called sister seems to have pictures out too (have not seen them yet)....all of these girls are out of controle Donald lost controle of these girl or the pageant is turning into something else maybe he wantsto start a new playboy magazine about miss teen and miss USA. the second runner up then should be crowned who ever she is. All of these bitches need to be FIRED.

and...the nice comments on TV from the other pageant girls about miss teen and USA well they can speak the trueth or the Duck will Fire them...so they continue to support those BITCHES.

Steve Rosenberg

In reply:

I clearly stated in my statement "she did not deserve a second chance....but got one for three reasons.

Let me be clear. I do NOT work for Donald Trump, or the Miss Universe Organization. I do NOT speak for them. I am in the modeling / marketing business.

Yes, Tara broke the rules, plain and simple. BEFORE you "jump" to runner up #2, because runner up #1 had issues (see story at #401), you would first have to go to #1, have the problems, and the marketing nightmare, then get rid of #1, and then have #2. By then, Miss USA would be "history". The pageant could not handle another fiasco.

The silver lining is this...and Tara, on her own, said this..."I will be the BEST Miss USA ever"! She already has proved to be the worst, but she has four months left.
My prediction...she will be PERFECT...and BE the BEST. I say this, because this is how I wrote the script. So far, it has played out exactly as I stated on Dec. 15-18, to the Trump organization. I was not a paid advisor, and had no idea if Trump would follow the script...but he did.

Thanks for reading #401. You might want to copy and paste it to your friends that want to know what was really taking shape. The major media focused more on the scandal...and that is why everyone was surprised.

Again, the rules were broke, just like drivers speeding on the highway. It happens, but you can't ticket everyone, and you can't shut down the interstate. Tara got "caught" has a "fine" to pay, or she "loses her license". There is no excuse for her behavior, except you would have to know her, which I do. I would not blame her for everything, however, but I would hold her responsible. She will NOT get another chance, no matter what.

anonymous

to Alice:
Hope you don't mind being in a hot place for the rest of your "after life"..... oh and quite using such big words before you accidentally swallow one and can't speak or type again.
You want facts...the Bible is real, God is real and think about this what came first the sperm and the egg or man?????

Back to subject:
Tara appearently needs rehab and Trump is willing to pay for it. What is the big deal over it. Can't someone do something nice for someone else without 'any strings attached'?

Cathy.....

Steve, Donald needs to FIRE your ass! and the bitches do not deserve a second chance in a position like they are in.

I'm all for second chance.....not when you are suposed to be a ROLE MODEL for younger kids....they all should be FIRED!