Trump: Tara NOT Fired, Will Enter Rehab

12/19/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald the Forgiving?

In a move that shocked anyone who has ever seen "The Apprentice," including Tara Conner, Donald Trump announced Tuesday morning that he will not fire the embattled Miss USA, despite allegations of drug use, underage drinking and sexual misconduct.

"She's agreed to go into rehab. She knows that if she makes even the slightest mistake from here on, she will be immediately replaced," said Trump. The carefully coifed billionaire explained that he will use Conner as a role model. "I believe she can do a tremendous service to young people."

Fighting back tears, and with her voice shaking, Conner thanked Trump for the pardon saying, "In no way did I think it would be possible for a second chance to be given to me." She then went on to shower the Donald in compliments; "I've had a very big blessing bestowed on me. It truly takes someone with a wonderful heart, a heart of gold and a blessed soul."

Midway through the press conference, Conner briefly ran offstage and donned her Miss USA sash, proving that she's keeping her crown.

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

Kelleighjaye

I found this to be so ridiculous Mr. Trump giving her a brake please because she was caught up in the lime light of New York! Face it she is a young lady and knows what the difference between right and wrong means! I have to say I think Trump has the hots for this little girl and I am not the only one who thinks this! Trump is known for lets just say a leopard never changes there spots!!! I am sure if someone dug around and followed Mr. Trump the truth would be known to us for we all heard Clinton once say he did not have sex with that women! I think the Enquirer should have Trump under surveillance and I am 99% possitive we will find out why she was not fired! "OH" by the way what kind of person goes to a rehab for a day?? HAHAHAHAHA I have to attend to better things! The ratings were low enough for Miss. America the next show the ratings will be so low that Trump will be begging Rosie to host it to up the ratings!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Best Regards
Kelleighjaye

Linda

TARA IS THE NEXT WIFE,THAT IS WHY HE IS HELPING HER.

Hayley

Tara is an adult and knew that what she did could cost her her crown! She should have never been given another chance. Donald IS an idiot! SHE IS AN ADDICT! She was drinking underage, snorting cocain, and having sex. It is an outrage that everytime one screws up you can scream "addiction!", go to rehab, and continue on and dodge responsibility. Look at our children's role models. Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan!? Our society puts these people on pedistals, for what? Cuz they have money? What happened to the days where our idols were known for doing something great for society and mankind? One person should not have decided if she gets to keep her crown or not. I bet the majority of the country would agree that she deserves to lose her title, at the VERY least lose her title!

maria

TRUMP IS A DISGRACE NO ETHICS YEAH LET US SHOW OUR GROWING UP GENERATION ITS OK TO DO DRUGS. YEAH ITS OK CUZ MISS USA CONFESSED IN PUBLIC. ISNT SHE AWESOME?? NOT. WHAT A VERY SAD REPRESENTATION FOR USA. DONT YOU DO BACKGROUND CHECKS??? OR DO YOU ONLY DO FRONT CHECKS???

maria

PS
I FORGOT TO TELL YOU HOW REPULSIVE YOU AND YOUR HAIR IS. WITH ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD ,YOU CAN NOT ERASE HOW LOW YOU ARE. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY CLASS. I PITY YOU.

pissed in the rockies!!!

No wonder there is a problem with teens and alcohol and drugs look at the so called roll models. how many chances does she get??no wonder other countries laugh at us, look we tell our kids to look up to??

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26