Trump: Tara NOT Fired, Will Enter Rehab

12/19/2006 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald the Forgiving?

In a move that shocked anyone who has ever seen "The Apprentice," including Tara Conner, Donald Trump announced Tuesday morning that he will not fire the embattled Miss USA, despite allegations of drug use, underage drinking and sexual misconduct.

"She's agreed to go into rehab. She knows that if she makes even the slightest mistake from here on, she will be immediately replaced," said Trump. The carefully coifed billionaire explained that he will use Conner as a role model. "I believe she can do a tremendous service to young people."

Fighting back tears, and with her voice shaking, Conner thanked Trump for the pardon saying, "In no way did I think it would be possible for a second chance to be given to me." She then went on to shower the Donald in compliments; "I've had a very big blessing bestowed on me. It truly takes someone with a wonderful heart, a heart of gold and a blessed soul."

Midway through the press conference, Conner briefly ran offstage and donned her Miss USA sash, proving that she's keeping her crown.

Six

I think she should be fired. It sucks that the next person in line is being deprived from taking their rightful place, because Trump has a hard-on for this blonde chick.

Just goes to show that this beauty pageant stuff is passe anyway. What's so beautiful about a drunk slut?

my opinion

This press conference was pure theater! I was watching the news on a 62" screen and her eyes gave her away. They weren't even bloodshot or looked like someone who was genuinely upset. Tara is still in denial that she is a lesbian, cokehead alcoholic. I do hope she makes an exit soon. Donald is doing what he does best- master marketing! Nobody puts a fast one over on him so he is selling the passe' beauty contest. If everyone files this under a nothing event then we out smart THE Donald.

elizabeth c

just keeping it real

#115 AB
I think your F___ked up you can not even spell country right . maybe you you need to take a spelling class I am appalled you can't spell....Don't worry about Mr Bush worry about your spelling.....

Bird

Miss USA in rehab?!?!?! Pagents are not what they used to be. Next thing you know they will allow unwed moms to enter the pagent. I'm shocked that The Donald would allow this woman to keep the crown under these circumstances.

Six

To all of you (white?) people who hate the fact that black people keep playing "the Race card", imagine how tired black people are of having to play it?

duh...totally !

Trump's wife is most likely a coke-whore too................

they all are on "something"..................

waste of flesh!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Whatever, Six...Keep thinking it's a black thing, it's your problem - white people aren't worried about it. By doing that, "white people" have won ...You're the one who's upset... Black people are victims of their own minds...I doubt hardly ANY white people thought twice about the runner up being black. You racists are out of your black minds! Yes, you're the one who's a racist...

JJMaxwell

Jesus Was Black !!!!

Lisa

She looked pretty ridiculous with them fake tears and fake persona. She's just happy she still has the crown and title.

Shocked

WOW....a drug addicted role model.....really a very special story to tell the children. Maybe the drug testing should have started before the pageant, then we would have be able to do without her completely.

fdodgerfan

The little respect I had for him in being a tough business "man" is gone. I tend to believe the posts about him being racist. Especially when I think of the stunt he pulled in asking Randall if he would be willing to share his job/title with the white chick that came in second place, but wasnt as talented as him.

I will NOT watch Apprentice California, and I hope it flops.

Kirk

I think that Tara Conner received her crown back is a great thing, a story of trial and tribulation, whereas, many young people fall into disrepute (and who doesn't in their early twenties) who overcomes these problems and goes forward to be successful and sober woman.

A story representing North America in many respects, both in Canada and Unitied States of young people being led astray by more unslightly dynamics. Tara Conner should NOT be blamed, rather, like Mr. Trump has demonstrated, adults should support a second chance, which is afforded to every person in either canadian society or american society of the rule of law.

The big question, why is there so much amorality to indulge in the first place, there is no such thing as one person starting that behaviour? Essentially that would be the Miss USA and Donald Trump's position to define simple moral issues, though also seeing that young people should be allowed another chance, as long as what took place did not involve a violent crime.

She went partying, so what who doesn't in their twenties, I did not hear anybody stripping her of her crown when she was taking sniper practice as a part of her responsibilities as Miss USA?

Ratava

C'm and get real people! This is Donald Trump we are talkin about here!!! He called her into his office and had her perform dirty monkey sex for him and his for an afternoon. He told her if she did it just right, she could stay Miss USA, and she did.

She's on Donald's leash now. If she ever gets dethroned, you will all know its cause she didn't bounce nice for T-Daddy when he wanted her to.

T owns her now.

genez

1. Donald gets all the publicity.
2. Tara gets alot of publicity, which will probably help later on.
3. Go to rehab and you're a-ok...just ask Mel, Keith U., or anyone else.
4. She was acting...no sincere at all.
5. What did she do to deserve a second chance? Are those chaffed knees I see?
6. All she has to do is not show the same routine in public, just keep it behind closed doors. She will not change.
7. It was probably a setup from the start anyway....now there of course will be interviews and a media circus via television, paper, magazine, internet, etc.
8. The outcome is not important...who cares anyway? Now we all must suffer the prelims for the 'made for tv' movie, or perhaps an episode of 'law and order' about the sweet country girl swallowed up by the big city.

Rose

Vanessa Williams had to step down for nude photos take ? years before She is white and blond that is why she was not fired!