Former Miss Nevada a Dairy Queen

12/27/2006 8:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Look what we found! Katie Rees, former Miss Nevada, was up to her old tricks ... this time at Tia's Mexican Restaurant in Tampa, Florida.

The revealing picture was taken in June, 2004 and has been posted on a website since June 30, 2004. You'll recall, of course, other revealing photos of Katie were taken at Fletcher's Backstreet Grill in Tampa that same year.

Last week, Katie's lawyer said the photos taken at Fletcher's "was an isolated incident." Maybe not so isolated.

Brother Harold, S.J.

These pictures of that indescribable piece of dirt are the most disgusting rhings ever displayed on TMZ, with the singular exception of Donald Trump.

Phoenix Guy

Katie Rees should work as a $1,000 an hour escort. I would pay that much just to have sex with her for the hour. I would want her to stick her long snake tongue in my mouth.

lisa mae magillacuddy

#74, you make my point exactly!! you're so f***ing twisted, you don't even see it!! what kind of sh*t are you putting out there? oh, i know, you're just trying to "get a rise" out of everyone reading these? yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!! your name says it all!!

WHAT IS THE RUSH

SECOND CHANCE..................KEEP DREAMING YOU SHOULD GO WORK AT A STRIP CLUB. WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP! PURE AS THE PEE-ED ON SNOW.

La2004JR

Clearly, I am dining at the wrong eating establishments.

FlGirl

Went to school with her at Gibbs high in Florida. She was a skank then and a skank now. I don't know how she even got that far in the pagent. She was the most stuck up, snotty nosed BITCH i've ever met. Anyway, this made my day to see her dumb ass in the news, that's what her skank ass gets for being a dirty BITCH!! HAHA

momma

OMG, is that a CHILD (red shirt) in the background?! What on earth is wrong with these people?

duh...totally !

aawwww I feel sorry for this SKANK...poor little mistreated girl......

give me a break !

her dad is even trying to stick up for her....cry me a river !!

asking for a 2nd chance....what a SKANK !

Poor Pam! She can't help herself

With a tongue like that, she's got a great chance to replace Ro on the View...Which assest do you think Ro had the Barbara hired her for? Her intellect?

SP

I wish I could be at all the parties Katie is at, because it looks like easy sex too me. And wow what a show. She will make a few bucks off playboy. And she and her friends should get together and make some money off the internet. Katie likes pu- - y but does she like guys too? I would love to see all the other pagent girls shaking knowing what they have done, but maybe they had ehough since not to let pics be taken. I hear there is a sex tape out there somewhere of Katie.

amy

oH tHAT SUCKS

Paris RuleZZ!

This is for rosie and kelly, Hey funook's I'm white and proud and make no apologies for it! This bs society we live in where were supposed to kiss everyone's ass because of what happened in the past is garbage. I make no apology for being white and I truly am ashamed when travelling overseas that I have to constantly explain why we act like idiot's ( listening to rap, hip hop, etc.). Just remember this, The more apathetic we become the more this country will continue to decline.

Richard Martin

What she has done doesn't make her good or bad.

If the general public would find it desirable to keep this a secret from young children, then it is most likely an undesirable performance for this title.

She is competing for a title that will represent the highest performance of her peer's. If she keeps this title, her peer's will be judged to be the same as she.

She should step down as a gesture of fair play. The time table of her performance indicates less credibility then her competitors.

The USA need's respect from the world. Do you think this will do it?

davek

she is somebody that just caught partying and having a good time, some people didn't learn the big secret like her, don't get caught! anyway, people that down are jealous because they were sheltered and never cut loose when they were young. snarf snarf!

michael