Former Miss Nevada a Dairy Queen

12/27/2006 8:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Look what we found! Katie Rees, former Miss Nevada, was up to her old tricks ... this time at Tia's Mexican Restaurant in Tampa, Florida.

The revealing picture was taken in June, 2004 and has been posted on a website since June 30, 2004. You'll recall, of course, other revealing photos of Katie were taken at Fletcher's Backstreet Grill in Tampa that same year.

Last week, Katie's lawyer said the photos taken at Fletcher's "was an isolated incident." Maybe not so isolated.

Rico

geez......... let the girls play, this was a LONG time ago, and its fun to look at.............. What you want, Britney and her snatch to be Ms Nevada.......... gimme a break. Rico

Frank

I saw former Miss Nevada's girly photos and I read through the comments written by people that appear to have the monopoly on morality/people that speak as if they are the moral fabric of society. What did I deduce from this?

A girl was sucking a titty. Wow. Was she suppose to be sitting at home knitting and reading a bible and just fantasizing about sucking a titty like a more moral upstanding role model?

After reading many of the comments on this blog, I think the moral upstanding righteous people on this blog need to be zapped back in time and dumped in Salem so they can help with the witch trials.

It's scary to think that people are so backward. As if none of you have never in your life thought of doing something sexually "out of the narrow minded norm".

Okay, you people are ill and I gotta go. I hope Rosie throws dandruff from Donald's come-over in your cereal.

You all disgust me,...but I still love ya.

Peace out.

Rick G

and these are the women who will wear WHITE someday, ha!

Beaver Cleaver

Since she is no longer Miss Nevada, and Steve Irwin is no longer with us, maybe she can start a new show called "The Beaver Hunter".

Normal Dude

Interesting shots of Miss Nevada. But, why the RED stars? Is this evangelical fascism? catholic repression? Stop the censorship and remember that censorship was big time with Adolph Hitler and is un-American. I realize the originating Canadian site had red stars added, but this is crazy in the 21st century. One way to cast off the flat earth people is to refuse to publish altered photos until all censorship concerning high profile media celebrities is gone and we can show it like it is. Show it all and really embarrass them if you disagree with this behavior and want it to end. These photos are Miss Nevada's punishment for trying to crawl down inside a bottle. Katie Rees should not be criticized for her uninhibited behavior. Criticize her for being a stinking drunk and then send this alcoholic to detox and let her dry out.

townsend foley

LEAVE HER ALONE YOU A55HOLES...SHE'S NOT DOING ANYTHING I WOULDN'T DO OR PROBABLY YOU WOULDN'T DO.
I SAY, MAKE HER QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE AND YOU HUM JOBS CAN ALL GO PLAY WITH YOURSELVES

Brenda

What's so shocking about former miss Nevada's actions anyway?Come on people what do you expect we're no longer living in the 50's!Back then America was known as the Home of the free and Brave.Today it can be known as the Home of no more morals and self centered.A shame but it's true.

mark

Who Cares. She won it.... Let her keep it. If the contest is going to revoke the crown for something like this, -- then start doing background investigations BEFORE the competition. Drugs, felony or DUI etc. would be a good reason. Not this.

Amy

I don't think she should have the title "Miss" Nevada. I think what she is doing is very inapproproate and although it is not nice to call people a slut this is vulgar. She should be more worried about the world, not licking other girls and letting them do the same to her.

john

she is hot!!..........i'd love to love her!!

TroubleBoy

Like Donald Trump never had a bad day - I don't know what's worse, a married man screwing around on Ivana or a single girl partying on.

You make the call about role models. And, considering the President America has, role models should really start at the top.

Bet. R. Urself

I am so annoyed that Netscape is presenting this photo on their opening page. It's too much. It's truly distasteful as a front page photo. Shame on you for bending to such trends instead of thinking of the kids who are online viewing this trashy stuff. I feel for all of the parents trying to guide their lives toward quality and good judgement. Come to think of it, I'm not a kid and * I * find it irksome to see this everytime I log on.

Chip

wooooooo...........I don't see what all the uproar is all about. I personally would like to see some more of Miss Nevada. I'd be upset if it were my daugther ,I'd have to ask who her friend was. hey don't they say Girls just want to have fun. So do us guys Miss Nevada.........

Radracer

Its no one elses damn business what she does except when she's on stage getting judged by the contest's parameters. You judgemental hypocrites who'd do the same thing IF given the chance can bite me! You're just jealous 'cause you're prolly ugly and PC pix are the closest you get to a girl like this.

Sally