Mary-Kate: A Hobo in WeHo

12/29/2006 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like Mary-Kate didn't get any clothes for Christmas.

The street urchin was spotted in West Hollywood -- again looking like a homeless person -- this time in a crumbled leather hat, torn stockings and her wretched witch boots.

Save Mary-Kate. Please donate to your local homeless charities.

Chris

They are such pretty girls- why are they doing this to themselves? I respect other people's fashion sense but come on here! What the hell happened?

Chris

Kismet

GOD....would someone steal those HEINOUS boots from her PLEASE? They are just sooooo very wrong....

m15

Yes - this doesn't make ANY SENSE AT ALL?? WTF!!! They are worth like $100 MILLION each. MK - PLEASE go to Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan... ANYWHERE... and get yourself a few decent outfits. But don't waste your wealth, good looks, and new healthy trim figure walking around like THAT...

Mad Balls

I'g still do her and her sister . I'd get them feel full by feeding the Nasty tube steak to them . Hell I don't care what they wear 'cause they'll be naked soon enough . She is very slim sexy and has a wild look in the eyes . I did'nt ask you what you thought about her , Dickhead .

Beth

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are my age, and they're already well on their way to becoming bag ladys. The press blasts other celebs for their bad dress habits, and it's time that the Olsen twins were given a wake up call.

;)

They're not average, they really can't get away with looking like sh*t.

Don't they represent their own company?

Not exactly professional. Why would anyone buy their kids clothes by this slob??!!

Sorry if this seems mean or even rude to say, but if all us regular people can't get away with running a company looking like a homeless crack whore, then neither can she.

CrazY DiamonD

I FREAKIN love this about her. She has millions of dollars, yet she is not trying to prove anything to anyone. Perhaps she doesn't want people to know her and admire her for being rich and wearing designer clothes. She's doing her own thing, and I think it's awesome

Yen in NY

I have to give credit where credit is due... MK is at least partly responsible for starting a significant fashion revolution, there are tons of people here in NY who dress this way, and i think it's great when you can inspire something like that.

That being said, i hate those effing shoes with a passion. Balenciaga has always been a controversial label, you either love it or hate it, and for me these boots are a TOTAL miss.

I guess MK and Ashley are rejecting their own commercialism by not catering to the image that's expected of them, wholesome and CLEAN all-american girls, but i would LOVE to see them with natural-looking hair colors, clothes that fit and wearing something that's not black. i think they can be so cute, but i applaud them for pleasing themselves before the public.

Seriously

She's needs someone to dress her. Please. Anyone.

Nancy Gonzalez

Correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't everyone see pictures of her shopping all the time? I mean everyday, hour and minute they are carrying bags out of exclusive boutiques. So why may I ask do they dress like this. Where are all the clothes they are buying? All I can say is that both of them (especially MK) have serious mental problems.

Lenn K

What the hell are those crazy ass shoes she's got on. Who said that money will always buy style. I just know one these two are going to just drop dead from starvation.

the DQ

#10 - totally agree with you about MK having serious mental problems
#12 - if she doesn't want to wear designer clothes, why does she spend her days shopping in designer stores. Doesn't make a bit of sense. Goes back to having serious mental problems.

The shoes will hopefully fall apart soon, as she's been wearing them constantly for months.

As for the hat, it doesn't look the least bit crumbly. But is does look crumply.

Charmayne

Yes someone please do something with those ridiculous boots. There are an eye sore!!!

Confused

No one's saying she has to wear designer clothes all the time, but like some jeans from Target would look way better than this! come on now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments