Lindsay & Willy Chatty in Miami

1/2/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like there's no bad blood between ex-flames Lindsay Lohan and Wilmer Valderrama.

The two were spotted chatting by the pool at the Delano in Miami on Monday -- both were in town to celebrate New Year's Eve. According to sources, Lindsay called to Wilmer as he walked by, and the two took some time to catch up as the year ticked down.

Though things looked cheery, chances for a reunion are probably slim -- this is the same guy that blabbed on Howard Stern about her fire-less crotch.

J dub

Whoa, two people talking to each other. What a story. How does TMZ keep up with all of this breaking news?

Ji

TMZ - no matter what latest computer or Mac I am on, no matter what the connection speed is - YOUR VIDEOS NEVER PLAY! I'm getting tired of it. They either haven't "retrieved all the info" or they make the screen freeze and the settings never help. I know each time I come here I'm going to be disappointed. Why bother?
Does anyone else have this problem?

Psychic Clara

I love Lindsay with long dark hair, it suits her very well. She looks more exotic that way.

Psychic Clara.

Rachel

As a woman I just do not get what anyone sees in this guy. Can someone please tell me what anyone could find attractive here?

CrazY DiamonD

I agree... What's so great about FEZ? He must be REALLY good in bed lol

TMZ SUCKS!!

hes hott!!!!
he can do me anytime!!!

WTF?

Josie....#2...I never have a problem watching video on TMZ and I'm on a PC most of the time. My Mac at home also has no problems with video on TMZ.

Lindsay is a pretty girl....hope she gets her crap together.

Jodie

I used to have the same problems with video until I spent an hour deciphering Zone Alarms firewall settings. Dont know why BOTH your mac and pc wont play them though.

Dr. M

LINDSAY USED TO LEAD WITH HER HEART -

LIKE MOST CHILDREN -

SHE GOT HURT -

FEZ IS A JERK -

CAREFUL LINDSAY -

PEACE and less than 3

Dr. M

Doug

Is that the gay with with Lindsay (I forgot her name) the one that got her red head, pasty white skin and freckles removed with lazer surgery as well as breast enhancement... is that that gay guy who is like Tyra banks who changes up and prenounces his verbal cues of spanish to sound more real? Just wondering. The guy that goes in and out of second language back to English worse than Modonna, Tyra, or Jennifer Lopez.

Jay

i wish someone would duff her right in her fake tits

SANDY GOLIVER

I can never get the video to play either. I'm going to give up on this site.