New Year's Hot Bods

1/2/2007 4:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stars flocked to warmer weather to ring in the new year. Lindsay Lohan, Penelope Cruz and Craig David are among some of the hotties gracing the sands this past weekend.

Enjoy a look at the hottest bods raising world temperatures.

Diego

Damn, I love the small nipple showing through Jessica Alba's bikini. I never liked large stretched out nipples.

Jane

WHEN did Craig David go from being a boy to that fine-ass animal? He's growing up quite nicely...

girly

I did not even know that was Craig David! What ever he's been doing is working, he is so fine!!! Lindsey looks great too! I'm glad to see her with some meat on her body.

Dr Gruv

Lindsay Lohan looks really good... she looks alot better now that shes stopped hanging around w/ nicole richie... hmmm i wonder why?? sike

chena

FINALLY, LINDSEY LOHAN TOOK MY PERSONAL ADVICE LAST WEEK AND GOT HER TAN IN MIAMI (OR HER FRIENDS READ IT ).

NONETHELESS LINDSEY'S TAN LOOKS GREAT.

BUT THOSE THIGH ARE HORRIBLE. MAYBE LIPO AS A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION, LINDSEY??

Dr. M

LINDSAY LOOKS VERY HEALTHY -

AND HOT -

HER THIGHS ARE FINE -

PEACE and

Dr. M

less than 3

Dr. M

Dark Knight

Damn Lindsay looks fine as hell here!

Shelly

First off, #4 get a life, seriously. Comments like that are so ignorant. We must have all forgot that someone died and made you king sh*t. Anyways, I swear Lindsay had breast augmentation. And I am not saying that out of spite. I had the same procedure 2 years ago and mine are identical to hers. Maybe I am just jealous that if hers are real that I had to pay $6000 and she didn't. That bitch! HAHA! Anyways, she does look great and it is nice to see her look healthy. You look gorgeous girl, don't change that. ( And if they aren't yours, it's okay because they look damn good anyway. :)

Bill GW Brown

who cares if lindsays tits are fake or not....they look great...id stick my dick between those two puppies and squirt all over her face.