Britney & K-Fed Agree to Temporary Custody

1/5/2007 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed and BritneyTMZ has learned that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have mutually agreed to a custody arrangement during the month of January.

Under the terms of the stipulated agreement, just filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Britney and Kevin will have joint legal custody of their two children, one-year-old Sean Preston and four-month-old Jayden James. Spears custody agreementBritney will have the lion's share of physical custody. Kevin's physical custody is extremely limited. He will be allowed to be with the children from noon to 4:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Spears' residence. Under the agreement, Spears can be present, but no one may interfere with Federline's right to be with the children.

Also under the terms of the stipulation, Federline is allowing Spears to take the children to Miami for a week, starting today through the 11th.

No agreement has been reached on custody matters after January.

In her petition for divorce filed in November, Spears asked for sole physical and legal custody of the couple's two children. Federline responded one day later asking for the same thing.

Federline is represented by attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan. Spears is represented by Laura Wasser.

lworth

'Yeah...she sucks'.

There is nothing like trying to come back with an insult that makes you look more ignorant than the person you are jeering.

Bebe

ummmm FU fag...hahahahaha
I love this sh*t!

AreYouKiddingMe?

Oh good!!!! Now they can see both f***ed up parents!

Me

#6...What world does Lucy live in? Why, in the sky...with diamonds...of course...i.e., a well-stocked supply of hallucinogens.

ANGIE

AWWWW and I was hoping that K-Fag's gold-diggin ass wouldn't get any part of the custody ... OH WELL I STILL LOVE YOU BRITSTER.. MUWAH!!!

GO TEAM BRITNEY GO

my opinion

#3, some of us are well educated, successful , living on golf courses and not locked up.

Dee

Hmmmm.......

Does Kevin ever see his other two kids????? Or is he too busy making records???

AH HA HA HA HA HA......

hott

Yesssss!!!!...she's going to Miami to record with Pharell Williams!!! She's coming back bitches!!! Get ready! 2007 is Britney's year!!!

Katie

To Lucy, who said: "It has been reported that a high percentage of the people who post on these blogs are prison and mental facility ward inmates."

I'm not disinclined to believe you, but I'm curious. Reported where? Never trust the information if you can't identify the source!!

Kelly

How lovely your "myspace" is #12 Angie......A Whore just like Brit. You go girl!!!

my2cents

Also to Lucy, don't you think you're being a little judgemental! I for one have a university degree and have decided to waste 3 minutes of my life (that I will never get back) to read these posts! Everyone needs a little brainless entertainment every now and then and you don't get any more brainless than Britney Spears!!

LisaL

Who's the better parent?? Where's the option for the dog.......

Cindy

WOW! I wasn't aware that inmates had access to the internet. Prison seems like it gets more and more desireable. HMMM...lets see, free bed, free food, weights and other gym equipment, health care, free internet, cable tv and loads of other "perks" and on top of all that, you don't have to work for any of it. I guess thats the price you pay for breaking the law!!!

AND...as a reward to us law abiding, tax paying, upstanding citizens, we get to go to work every day, pay for our health care, our food and our homes and IF we are one of the few lucky ones we might have enough left over to put into savings just so we can pay taxes on the interest. What a great system!

Bebe

awwww...thank you 2cents for putting it so well! I am glad to see that I am not the only educated person who waste time on this. I am sorry but it's just fun and entertaining but then you get freaks like our friend Lucy who really make it even more fun!

ldh

Britney probably only sees them from 12-4 the other days, by the time she sleeps in and then has to get ready to go out again. The shame is that 12-4 the kids (SP and JJ not BS and KF) will probably be taking their afternoon naps.