Britney & K-Fed Agree to Temporary Custody

1/5/2007 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed and BritneyTMZ has learned that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have mutually agreed to a custody arrangement during the month of January.

Under the terms of the stipulated agreement, just filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Britney and Kevin will have joint legal custody of their two children, one-year-old Sean Preston and four-month-old Jayden James. Spears custody agreementBritney will have the lion's share of physical custody. Kevin's physical custody is extremely limited. He will be allowed to be with the children from noon to 4:00 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Spears' residence. Under the agreement, Spears can be present, but no one may interfere with Federline's right to be with the children.

Also under the terms of the stipulation, Federline is allowing Spears to take the children to Miami for a week, starting today through the 11th.

No agreement has been reached on custody matters after January.

In her petition for divorce filed in November, Spears asked for sole physical and legal custody of the couple's two children. Federline responded one day later asking for the same thing.

Federline is represented by attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan. Spears is represented by Laura Wasser.

Me

#68: Gee, I never acted this way when I got a divorce. I focused on my kids...and guess what? I didn't even need to be reminded.

me

... like you waist your time to love an apparently dumb person who seems to have lost the plot.

me

no FedEx visitations in the early morning? uhm, why this?

me

i can't believe the majority voted for the wacko mum. maybe her mad fan base votes, refreshes the site and votes again.

Kristy

Oh My God she wasn't even there in person to sign the damn thing. A person who can't make time for something as important as a custody hearing doesn't deserve children.

sakura

Britney deserves what she gets. And that maggot K-Fed also.

First, she steals K-Fed from his PREGNANT girlfriend, not that he had to be dragged away kicking and screaming. Brits money sure made it REAl easy to leave.

Then she marries the pig, loses her mind and between acting like a low class hillbilly, she shoots out two poor little kids. Mother of the year, she's not. Let's not forget the driving with the baby in her lap, or the wrong way car seat, or almost dropping one of her kids.

Or how about when her first kid DID fall out of it's high chair and she blamed her nanny.

Or what about panty-gate as I like to call it? Hanging with hoochy Paris, And so on...

This girl needs a keeper. If her parents weren't so busying mooching off of her instead of being parents, she might have more guidence.

Great Dane

neithe rof them are strong enough to provide a "home" for these kids....and it's a shame......you can buy the biggest house, the best toys, the coolest clothes- but, these kids need some REAL parents!!!!!!!!!!!

Brit went from the cover of People mag, young mother so happy....to an out of wreck mess.....it's shameful......kids aren't Vegas marriages....they don't just.....go away.......they need love, attention....and a mommy that has panties on!!!!!!!!!

Linda

We are so sorry Britney that you had these totally unwanted babies that cut into your partying and make it where you have a scar when you flash your crotch. Please dont hit there too hard each night when you get home. Oops did I say night? I meant morning. Its not their fault you're so incredibly stupid you dont know what birth control is. Its that thing you take before what you do what you do each night. You know, with a different guy? Dont worry if the tiny baby needs to be breast fed at night. That lady you paid will get him some manmade formula so you keep drinking them vodkas and you stay out the rest of the day..if it makes YOU happy cause remember Britney you are the only one who is important. Well of course it's important that you show off your fake boobs each chance you get. I mean you DID pay good money for them right honey? So you show them off and you keep on doing all the guys you can...cause you are so hot and we all just need to be happy kissing your butt. We ought to thank you for being allowed to see pictures of you in fact we should pay TMZ.
So honey go screw another guy tonight..and show off your crotch again and dont worry if you get lucky next you're drunk and drop a kid maybe it will. Wouldnt that be nice?
I'll be praying for your happiness
love and hugs

Lenn K

It never about the children and they both know it. Just look at their lifestyles!

Linda

Oh honey it's me again. I didnt finish my one statement. I said dont worry maybe next time you get drunk and drop a kid maybe it will die. Now that would great right getting rid of the trash so could party hardy. We'll be praying for your happiness

P

I think if theyb see each other again, Britney will have another kid. She should not be there during visitation.

george vieto

Poor kids of both Kevin Federline and Britney Spears. I have nothing personal against Britney or Kevin just concern that living a lifestyle of La Vida Loca is a recipe for an early graveyard visit. Britney is good looking but she's no Iris Avila.

Kim

First of all I do not think either one of them are good parents. Britney is acting like a skank flashing her tw*t and boozing it up every weekend. She said she passed out because she was too tired from traveling and raising her two children.....Please. I am 25 just like Brit. I have an 11 year old stepdaughter, twin 9 year old stepsons, an almost 3 year old daughter, and I am pregnant right now with number 5. Britney needs to grow up and act like a mother. Maybe she wouldn't be so "tired" if she would keep her a$$ at home and raise her children like she is suppossed to. I am tired of people looking the other way for these celebrities and letting them get by with so much BS. If she was one of the normal people social services would have gotten involved and taken those kids by now. When she first filed for divorce i had hope for the girl, but now I think Kevin should have the kids. The dumbest thing he has done so far is gone on that stupid wrestling show. He isn't making out with various women in public and flashing his tallywacker to everybody. Grow up Britney, make us southern girls proud that you are one of us. With celebrities like her representing the south no wonder everybody thinks we are stupid redneck hicks.

Danni

why does God give children to those who don't deserve them? Neither of them is a good parent, I don't know what they were thinking. Poor children, I pray for them.

Rachel

Hard to believe Britney was ever attractive, she looks rode hard and put up wet. She makes a good case for forced sterilization too. How anyone can excuse her behavior as her just needing to have a little fun is beyond me. She obviously doesn't give a rats ass about those poor unwanted, uncared for kids of hers The court won't of course, but the best thing would be to put them up for adoption. Give them to a couple of decent people who can't have children. As for her "career", it's so over, there is NO chance in hell this skank will ever make a comeback. Can't wait to listen to her next record if it sucks as bad as everyone says. Should be good for a laugh. Yea, go Sh*tney!!