I'll Have 'The Bird' -- with Fries

1/5/2007 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin isn't just "In-N-Out" of the fast food drive thru, he also may be in n' out out of love, animal style.

Reports indicate that the pop star has broken up with longtime girlfriend Cameron Diaz. And like any lovelorn sap, Timberlake sought solace in a burger and fries. Cameras caught J.T. picking up some lunch at a popular California burger joint.

Through his wraparound specs, Justin spotted photogs and showed them some love ... in the form of a hand gesture.

woot

you do your job and sing ur sh*tty music.....let the paparazzi do THEIR job. stop whining u f***ing mamas boy

Jess

Granted, there's a certain understanding that once you become an A-lister that you'll get paparazzi following you around EVERYWHERE, but if I was in his position, I would've done the same thing. That has to be annoying, not being able to go anywhere without people snapping your picture. Keep flippin the bird JT, you look good doing it.

Seriously

Hey Dan, calm yourself. Justin really doesn't give a rats ass what you think.

bunny

JUSTIN IS HOT. I WOULD TOTALLY DO HIM. I WAS SAD WHEN HE BROKE UP W/BRITNEY BUT ANYWAY SHE DOESNT DESERVE BRITNEY. NOW I AM SAD THAT HE BROKE UP W/CAMERON, BUT OH WELL HE CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN ACUTALLY WANTS TO MARRY HIM. CAMERON DIAZ DOESNT WANT TO WELL ITS HER LOST. JT IS AWESOME. AND I LOVE JUSTIN AND HIS MUSIC.

lworth

if i had that much money i wouldnt eat that crap...and quite frankly i would just order delivery anyway.
fries are hot.

lworth

hey Prnzez! no one cares about yours either....especially your opinion about someone's opinion on an opinion.....? lame!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Entertainers sign up to entertain - not to be stalked. Justin is not at a red-carpet event, he's not doing a concert, he's not on a PR tour, he's at a f***ing drive through! Makes aspiring stars not want to get into the business. It kills me when people say "Well, that's what they signed up for" - No it's not. This whole "stalkarazzi" is a fairly new thing. They have no respect and they should be f***ing thrown in jail for stalking- scumbags.

Toune

I agree with you #6, however DISAGREE with your name haha. ROCK will never die!

I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to be stalked and harrass on a daily basis...JT you keep flipping that bird honey, your to Hot to do any wrong.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

confucius say..... single justin sexy cool with a capital f*** yeah!

future sex/love sounds waitin' over her for ya j......

glee

Rocknstv

Just showing his true self. A punk. Give me a break! The guy is the poster child for WUSS!

Lizzzz

leave the boy alone, he's at a drive through! everyone needs their damn privacy at times.
i hope if there's any more videos of papparazzi stalking him, that they receive the same love! bitches

pamela

oh, please people. These guys would flip alot more than the bird if the paparazzi DIDNT follow them...

LuvTMZ

That stuff comes with being rich and famous - deal with it!

matthew

JT did a great job in his last film. Cameron is all wrong for him anyway-she is hot but they just don't fit well together. I don't listen to his music so I cannot comment on his talent there. His acting in his latest film is great. He even had me turned on with his style -and I didn't know it was him until after the film was over. I am not gay but I wouldn't mind hangin with him-prob not a bad guy in real life-I get pissed when people smother me and I am not famous-imagine having thatv all of the time-he's only human and enough is enough