Nicole & Joel

Get Touchy Feely

Down South

1/9/2007 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tatted-up rocker Joel Madden and barely there girlfriend Nicole Richie spent the weekend in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and never seemed to be out of arm's reach.

Richie was sporting a Band-Aid, uh, white bikini, tied around her neck and at the sides. Madden, playing the role of "too hardcore for the beach," was dressed in gothish head-to-toe black, highlighting his hideously tattooed arms and legs.

Nicole, 5'1" and 85 lbs., laid on top of Joel, who appeared not to notice.

Brandon

I just don't get what all these guys find in this little, skinny, boy-bodied girl. I would to have a bigger ass than my girlfriend. It defeats the whole purpose of being w/ a woman in the first place.

Wicked1

Why say his tattoos are hideous? I LOVE men with tattoos...very sexy! A woman who looks like a 10 year old...now THAT is HIDEOUS!

JULIE

I THINK THEY'RE CUTE TOO.

Pamela

wow! it looks like she's actually putting some weight on. she's starting to look a little better. i feel really bad for hilary duff though. Joel is an ass for jumping into bed with nicole so fast

amy

She can be so pretty if she would just gain wieght. I don't even want to know what he sees in her.

A

she's adorable

bunny

HEY BRANDON #2 GUYS, I AM SMALL AND SHORT AND ALOT GUYS LIKE IT CUZ I AM SHORT. I AM LIKE 90POUND ALSO AND 4'11. SO WATCH IT DUDE. NONE OF THE CHICKS ARE LOOK SAME.
I DO FEEL SORRY FOR HALIARY DUFF, CUZ HER EX BF MOVES ON W/NICOLE RIGHT AWAY. WEIRD
GIRL GAIN LITTLE MORE WEIGHT.

lola

Look out paris, nicole step her game up. She Look BEAUTIFUL in these pic.

Mad Balls

Warning !! The Aliens have landed and are planning on taking over the Earth . Be on the lookout for Pencil thin girls who look like teenage boys and appear to be pooping out their mouth . They may be accompanied by Elvis-looking rockers with bad overrun tattoos wearing sunglasses so they can check-out other chicks with-out being caught . If you see these " Aliens " driving the wrong way on a freeway please call authorities !

Brandon

@13. Like I said. Don't get it.

CrzyCanadiana

Amy, what he sees is obviously located in her white bandaid bottoms. But they do look happy together. The breadstick is obviously good in bed. Who knows maybe this will last forever....which in Hollyweird means 2 - 3 months tops.

leftabadtasteinmymouth

Why would you take a picture of yourself? She forget how skinny she is? She's a stupid Hollywood girl....one of many at that!

Eden

Looks like she has put on some weight - she's starting to look healthy again.

Pieta

she is gaining some weight --- Thank you Jesus.

All American Girl

I think they make a cute D.U.I. couple!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments