Rebound Or Revenge?

Officially Ovah!

1/11/2007 7:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin and CameronJustin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have finally confirmed the rumors of their breakup. Brace yourselves.

The former couple issued a joint statement on Thursday saying, "It has always been our preference not to comment on the status of our relationship, but, out of respect for the time we've spent together, we feel compelled to do so now, in light of recent speculation and the number of inaccurate stories that are being reported by the media. We have, in fact, ended our romantic relationship and have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another." And that's that!

Diaz and Timberlake started dating in 2003 and co-star in the upcoming animated sequel, "Shrek the Third."

chena

CAMERON DIAZ LOOKS LIKE A DUDE
AND JUSTIN JUST FOUND OUT

WITH A FACE LIKE HERS--RUN JUSTIN RUN

littleone

Does this mean Cameron can start dating a MAN again?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron was way too hot for this mickey mouse. He's trying to bring sexy back, but Cameron already BROUGHT the sexy.

Yeah for Cameron! Move back up girl!

KiKi

Justin seems to like ugly females.

I never understood what he saw in Spears or Diaz. Now this chick.

Whatever.

Since he seems to think he has soooo much soul, he need to shake it up a bit and try a latina or a black chick.

Just being honest.

KiKi

A real latina!

lala

FINALLY!! That couple sucked

I agree w/ Laura & Wow!!

My two cents

It seemed pretty obvious long ago that these two would part ways. They were quite the mis-match. She is far too independent and wants to remain that way and he appears to me to be the type of guy who wants to settle down and be in a family way. I cannot even fathom he and Brittney back together...ever. Someone here says he is too good for her and I buy into that. I think too if she had wanted a shot with him again, she would not be pulling all the crap she is (parties too much, drinks too much, shows of her crotch, etc...). It was cute when they were teenagers, but they are both adults now and he is by far too mature for Brittney. She would just embarress Justin.

Azaziah

Cameron is a goofball I can't see what everyone finds so spectacular about her.

Waukisha

I am so glad they got a clue. Cameron has been so negative about the relationship with rude comments and gestures for quite some time now. - being way too obvious. Justin on the other hand is showing interest in other positive places (wherever they may be) and you know what? it's OBVIOUSLY working for him. I'm glad they didn't get married. Peace, Love & Mad Respect - Waukisha

lundy

boo hoo!!!!!!!who freaking cares?????????????????????????

Whatever

With Diaz always rambling on about how she never wants to get married Timberlake was smart to move on. (If he does want to marry someone someday.)

Whatever

Wonder how long it will be before they start slinging mud at each other? LOL!

snowfairy

wow you guys are so funny!!! Well it is about time those two broke it off. She is too old for him. You know guys are like 2 years behind in maturity. LOL I always thought Justin and Britney will get back together but she done messed up her rep he doesnt need that now. Maybe he can change her or not but I know Scarlett wont be around for long. comment#9 I agree.....

mike

Who really cares.

duh...totally !

omg people !
You are on Crack if you think JT would even consider that nasty, used up skank Britney Spears !
that will NEVER happen....she has sank to the bottom , and he is way too good for her.....

YUCK !

Kat

Personally I think it's a little odd that within months of Britney getting a divorce, Justin is newly single. I'd put money down that they'll get back together. I wouldn't doubt for a minute if that didn't have something to do with the break-up. Not only did he say that he still loved her but he's also said that those kids should've been his. Just a little food for thought. Maybe he could get her back on the right track.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments