Nic's

Hair-tastrophe

1/11/2007 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicolas Cage was wearing his Nick Nolte mugshot look while shopping for a car in Beverly Hills yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
The "actor" has never been known for having a trendy do, but this electrified mess has definitely solidified his nomination to the Hairdon't Hall of Shame.

Hopefully, his next hair appearance will end up on the cutting room floor.

amy

TMZ must be bored.

lizzie

I miss the old Nic Cage. Wow! His hairline is really receding. Time to see Matthew McConaughey's hair transplant doctor. And I really do hope that jet black hair color is just for a movie role. Does he go to Donald Trump's hair stylist?

nancy

Nice to see you bashing a MAN for a change.

Me

Next up? Someone has a speck of lint on their clothing. TMZ shouts: STAR HASN'T WASHED HIS CLOTHES IN MONTHS!!!!

acg

Anyone who sends that "girl" any money is an idiot! Don't be fooled by sites where people are trying to get rich off of other people's generosity.

me

OK so he dumped you-now move on like everyone else and make your own money like we all do

ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!

MommaT

I agree with Post #1.

To Post # 2 & #5.........what are you talking about?

Tuvok68

I cannot believe that nearly 100 people have donated already. Most of us have money issues. How about you donate to me? I'm about to be laid off from my job and I have a huge morgage to pay and 2 kids to support. No? Then f**k off, you wanker!

Brad P

Hello Hair Club for Men, I'd like to discuss a refund on my latest plug job !!!!!

???

CindiCat I'm with you. What are they talking about? Please enlighten us.

yellowtiger

What are you talking about # 2 &5? What donation? And tell me how I can get some. LOL!

Tuvok68

To people who are late on this: someone posted a website on this board (hedumpedme.com) asking for money for some failed wedding bill that a chick got dumped with. When I checked, she was up to $97 bucks from people who donated. I am glad that TMZ took that post down.

CrazyMofos

nic cage is the ugliest man i have ever seen...now the next time u see one of his movies, look at his mouth...how it has the hanging look...he has an ugly jaw. yikes!

LongJohn69

Stars look just like us........sh*tty! Make-up could make even me look good...............maybe.

Denise

I just got to comment on the note about nic being ugly ,let me guess you must be one of those people who think Kid Rock is hot,so much for seeing without your glasses.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments