Pressly Plays Vegas

1/11/2007 7:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jaime Pressly's not like regular moms ... she's a cool mom.
Jaime Pressly
The prominently pregnant Pressly was spotted by the folks at spyonvegas.com at Las Vegas nightclub Tangerine, but don't worry, she's no Britney in the making -- she was there to support her soon-to-be hubby, DJ Eric Cubiche.

TMZ was told that the "My Name is Earl" star dined on Kobe burgers and fish at Social House before heading to the club, where she drank water all evening. Take notes Lindsay.

Linda

Aww she is sooo cute I wish I looked like that when I was preggers .. I love her .. I wish her all the best of luck ...

ValjGra

What??? Regular moms arent cool?? Does your mom know you dont think shes cool? Geesh what a tool!

We, are not amused.

Holy Crap!
Lookit the funbags on this broad!
Big leaking, milky tit-tays...
it's whats for dinner!

ezze

Dear Valerie,
Rent 'Mean Girls' and you'll get the joke. "Mom, could you go fix your hair?" HILARIOUS

ValjGra

Dear Ezze... I did see that movie.....now I get the joke of it...I guess Im a tool now...lol!

Unknown

UGH! What happened to the days of getting married BEFORE getting knocked up? It makes absolutely no sense to me to get married if the kid is already there.

Shannon

She looks amazing!! :)

Waukisha

My Gosh woman! You shouldn't be allowed to look that good pregnant! It should be against the law!!!! Jaime is not ONLY funny she's got the most beautiful presence. Go on girl with your bad self! and you look extremely happy. Right on! Peace & Love, Waukisha

Toune

# 6 I have no clue why you say this....Is it your view that people get married ONLY to have kids????? So what she got Preggers before getting hitched....People MARRY cause they love one another NOT because they want kids....

and # 2 Old Pervert....Grow Up...your name suits you well....

Whatever

I despise Rosie #8 you have lots of growing up to do yourself. How dare you judge other posters with a name like that! Shame on you!

Whatever

I think she looks very pretty.

lawoman

Jaime only plays a Brit-like character on My Name is Earl....she has too much good sense to act like Britney in real life!!