Paula's On... TV

1/12/2007 4:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul's press tour to promote the new season of "American Idol" spun out of control today when she landed in the Pacific Northwest.

Paula's curious "appearance" on Seattle's Q13 FOX Morning News took a fast nose dive as the pint-sized Idol judge slurred and giggled her way through the interview.

Anchors Lily Jang and Carmen Ainsworth kept it together as Abdul bobbed and weaved for the camera.

For what it's worth, Paula's rep tells TMZ that it is "much ado about nothing." He says the station had "technical problems with the satellite and her sound was dropped not once but twice. Paula was in a small room by herself with only a cameraman. Paula was distracted and confused by the station dropping the sound. She did not know what was going on."

Clearly.

Whatever

No question about it Paula was wasted off her rocker. Not to long before she enters rehab.

drcocks

All I can say is, if she isn't f***ed up maybe she should be.

PrettyYoungThang

OMG!!!!!!! I have never seen Paula Abdul like that before! It is a shame to say, but she has a real problem! It made me sad to see her blown away like tha! She needs help....and really, really soon!

Slight Buzz

I was so uncomfortable watching her. Girlfriend needs an intervention...NOW!!

azproduction.com

Man I dont even get this crazy when im on E what is wrong with this old pop star?

george vieto

See what happens when you play "good cop" to rejects from the Donna Summer, Diana Ross, Tina Turner, James Brown and Bee Gees tours. They will drive you up the wall. Hell no The Appretince, Donald Trump's beauty pageant and American Idol.

sandy eggo

I'm sick of the PR's stupid ass comments/excuses about their client's behavior. PAULA IS CLEARLY WASTED OUT OF HER MIND..WHETHER IT'S ON DRUGS OR ALCOHOL...
F*** HER PR!!!!!!!!

adventurousmomof2

That bitch is high! Regardless of any technical problems one would conduct themselves in a professional manner by not bopping around like she needs to pee. Additionally the slurred speech and those crazy hand waving gestures. That's the way I get when I am drunk - really animated. She's beyond wasted! Simon must be really pissed. LOL

Mad Balls

Idol days are over for me . They will never let a rocker win . Look what they did to Jennifer Hudson . 7th that Year ?? Dickheads . It was fun but I don't want to watch this crap anymore . Do we need more Underwoods or contestants that are sleeping with the judges ? That last sentence sounded like a Ms. USA pagent ! SEE WHAT I MEAN ! Dickheads .

SuperStarSteve

I think it's a case of "Anna Nicoleitis". This has been documented in the Bahamas where weed is plentiful and the cows produce rum instead of milk. Pills are dunked into the rum and melted into the mouth upon rising for the morning.

Wicked

nasty boil

chill dude

you know you will be watching AI next week

don't lie

p.s. slice and dice that nasty boil

Me

I wonder how many more seasons her handlers will come up with explanations for this behavior.

Having been married to an alcoholic for many years, it's either alcohol, drugs, or both. Simple as that.

Yoohoo...handlers? Get thee to Al Anon meetings. You're codependent and not helping the woman or the show. And you're sure as HELL not fooling the fans.

Lenn K

The problem with PR people is they want you to not to believe what your eyes are seeing. Just listen to us we'll tell you what you really saw! Eat Sh*t!

lucinda

i know for sure she is on vicadon. it has been obvious for years when she was on american idol. she is not drunk, it's the pills.

Some old bag

Ok, I am speaking from experience here as a recovering alcoholic/addict; the woman is wasted, looks like it's most likely on alcohol, at least in the vid clip.
I found it disturbing to watch.
Like someone else said, girlfriend needs to get to rehab.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments