Angelina Cheers Up -- For a Minute

1/16/2007 6:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After making her way through the Golden Globes red carpet in a huff, Angelina Jolie managed to lighten up and enjoy a kiss with her lover Brad Pitt. Lucky b***h!

While the supercouple didn't show too many signs of affection throughout the telecast, once the cocktails were flowing, Brad planted a big wet one on Angie. Mama needs her some lovin'!

Although Brad lost out to Eddie Murphy for Best Supporting Actor, going home with Angelina is more than enough prize for any man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lisa

I think these two deserve a break. They are working hard and giving love to children and trying to survive the death of a very beloved parent/grandparent to them and their children. How people can sit there and tear them apart and judge them I don't ever want to understand. I hope that their love for their children and each other only grows stronger with each and every day! God Bless those two beautiful human beings. If the ex has moved on why can't the rest of you?

KEDRIA

POOR ANGIE, I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR HER, SHE DO GOOD CHARITY WORK, BUT FOR SOME REASON THIS WOMAN IS A FREAK. WHEN I WAS WATCHING THE AWARD SHOW SHE WAS SO STUCK - UP IT LOOK BAD. BUT BRAD SEEMS TO LOVE HER OR MAYBE, JUST MAYBE IT WHAT HAPPEN BEHIND CLOSE DOORS. THAT MAKES HIM HAPPY

joanne

That kiss looks staged. Why isn't anyone talking about her weight? its not because of mommy, she was just as thin when she was with billy bob. we need another "golden couple" I wouldn't want my daughter looking up to them. Mia Farrow was more honest about it.

Pedro

Just look at Angelina's hand (hands). It looks awful. Not a sexy hand at all. Apparently she is a stick up close...I guess if Brad likes that...I mean the broom feeling while making love..cause he's making love to a broom...and by the way...there is no doubt in my mind she's ANOREXIC!!! HELLOOOO....A much better looking woman would be someone like Jessica Biel...now she's got an ass and sexy curves.

ann

I think Angelina is a hypocritical homewrecker...Has everyone forgotten how weird she was just a couple of years ago?(french kissing her brother)and now shes this great humanitrian?...WHATEVER

R. Rix

I can never respect Angelina Jolie. She has showed us all the evil things that can go wrong with a person, then blames it on her father. Her father has done no more than she has.
Remember when she lived with that woman and was a liz. How can Brad accept that. She looks like a raunchy biker chick, that would sleep with anyone.
If we were burning witches today, she would be among them. How does she expect to explain this to her children. It's all on record, and be sure your sins will find you out. Her father looks like a saint compared to her.

Mel

when john mayer talked to ryan seacrest in japanese and then told him to get a translator, i didnt hear ryan cry like a little b**** that he was being huffy and unsocial

Anne Kercher

We all know that she's a homewrecker and that Mr.Pitt is a liar but who's the one that really suffers?

sue

she looks like she doesn't even want to kiss him.

steve

BORING COUPLE............................BOOOOORINGGGGGG

Black Sheep

I think these two bring new meaning to the word Power Couple!

chena

I love this couple. Brad NEVER seemed that happy with Jennifer No-Acting Anniston.

rastyrae

Yeah, Angela looks THRILLED here.

fazie915

It's about time they allowed themselves to show PDAs. Way to go!

fla girl

That is a kiss? ????? Reminds me of a bad date when you have to give them a kiss goodnight and don't really want too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments