Now YOU Can Walk All Over Trump!

1/16/2007 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump received the 2,327th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today -- he'd want to us to mention that Rosie O'Donnell doesn't have one.

Surrounded by family and friends, The Donald thanked the crowd and opined about his experience on "The Apprentice," saying, "It really has been a special moment in my life."

Trump's "Apprentice" main man, Mark Burnett, had some words about his good friend that danced around the feud with Rosie. "There's two things to know about Donald," Burnett said. "If you're his friend, he'll go to war for you. But never become his enemy. You never want to become this man's enemy because he'll get you." Too late for that, huh Rosie?

Message In A Bottle

Lord, what is this world coming to?????

richard

WOW they must just being giving those things away. Owe well I guess Rosie will have to settle for her 6 emmys for now.

;)

did you see that?

I think rosie just flew by?!?!?!

moi

You gotta be kidding......

GossipDivas

I say he bought it. I think you can purchase your own star for 25,000

lily

OMG that poor baby has Donalds combover!

chena

OK - EXACTLY WHY IS DONALD TRUMP GETTING A STAR ON THE WALK OF FAME?

because of his one -hit wonder show The Apprentice.

Well let me put in my bid for a star, also
I once did extra work on MARTIN.

sakura

Where actually is his star? I want to go spit on it.

Janet

Trump goes to war for his friends? Don't think so - ask Barbara Walters who he grabbed and drag her in to shield himself. Don't think the "friends and family" who got in early on his Chicago condo project agree with that (see Chicago News) where he is voiding his contract to people he sold condos at a discounted price pre construction to earn capital for his project - and now (still under construction, the projected sale price has risen, so he is telling all of those people that their deal is off and that they will have to pay more money. How is that for screwing your "friends and family". Gee does anyone wonder if he would have refunded money had the price tanked like his show?

richard

Oprah doesn't have one yet either

Kathie is a phony

I HEARD THIS MORON BOUGHT THE STAR! HOW LOW CAN HE GO? HE IS A DISGUSTING PIECE OF DOGSH*T, AND LOOK AT THE PICTURE...HIS KID HAS THE SAME COMBOVER AS HE DOES! HE IS A LIAR, A BACK STABBER, AN ADULTERER, A THIEF, UGLY, STUPID, AND MARRIES SLUTS! HIS SHOW IS IN THE SH*TTER AND WILL BE THE LAST ONE HE MAKES. EVERYONE HATES THIS BASTARD, AND HE WILL GET HIS ASS KICKED ONE OF THESE DAYS. HE THINKS NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM...TIME WILL TELL...

Kaptaincook

What the hell is HOLLYWOOD thinking? They obvious are scared of becoming his enemy. He obvious paid for this STAR.
I think we should protest!!

Grace

HOW GROSS!

But he is lower that my heel, so I guess he belongs there.

Janet

He deserves a star on the walk of fame no more than Caroline Rhea from "The Biggest Loser" show. They both have similiar roles on a reality tv show - seriously, does Donald perform or act other than acting like an a**?

Janet

I've heard that the ratings for his 2nd show of this season had like half the viewers from the first show? And that it was ranked 4th out of the 4 major stations.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments