Diana Ross: Supreme Mess

1/17/2007 5:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Diana Ross played the role of diva tourist as she exited NYC's "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, bizarrely wrapped in a fur coat and, we kid you not, a fannypack! Next stop: Statue of Liberty!

While Miss Ross seems to be reveling in the adoration of her fans, don't expect PETA or the Fashion Police to ask for an autograph.

mike

The fannypack is making a serious comeback.

Down with stupid people!

yup she sucks. I dont think i disliked her before. But now I do. Fur sucks. Is she a barbarian ? She looks like a little one in that coat.

d-man

That is the biggest f***ing rat i have ever seen in NYC!

Qiuck, Shoot the friggin thing!

Rocknstv

No ones business but hers.

Mad Balls

She meet up with Jay Z and P Diddy later that night . ...they shot enough rats off the piles of trash in NYC to supply all their clothing lines . Fur is Cruel . Dickheads .

pete

She seems so down in the dumps...

Black Sheep

People around her seem...so unimpressed. Younger ones probably don't know who she is. Must be great to live in your own little world.

steve

It's time for her to get vaneers

she's in show business for god's sake.

dingy diva

paulina Hunter

Diana Ross is a a has been and I can't believe she's still getting press and Letterman. Florence Ballard got a shout out at the Golden Globes. Bet Diana blanched when she heard that!

BOYCOTT PECHANGA CASINO. Please

We, are not amused.

Check out the expression of the guard on the right, the HUGH guy wearing the purple tie..."Bitch, PLEAZE!"

aNGELA LAURIA

I MAY NOT HAVE ALWAYS AGREED WITH DIANA'S WAYS HOWEVER I HAVE SEEN THIS LOVELY LADY 5 TIMES IN PERSON, I HAVE KNOWN OF HER SINCE SHE WAS WITH THE SUPREMES. HOWEVER, SHE GOT TO THE TOP, SHE IS STILL AT THE TOP, I PUT HER IN THE CLASS OF CHER, WHO IS GREAT, GLADYS KNIGHT, WITH OR WITHOUT THE PIPS, PATTI LABELLE, BETTE MIDLER, GLORIA ESTEFAN, AND FORTHOSE OF US A BIT OLDER THAN THE YOUNGSTERS, SHE CAME ALONG WAY AND I WOULD STILL GO SEE HE PERFORM. SHE IS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMER,AND ONE MORE NON SINGER OPRAH. SO DIANA, YOU GO GIRL. DON'T MAKE A LIAR OF ME PLEASE.

aNGELA LAURIA

MY MOM NEVER EVER STOPS LISTENING TO DIANA ROSS. SHE SAYS SHE CAME FROM DOWN UNDER, SHE WILL SAY SHE WAS IN SCHOOL AND WOULD LISTEN TO HER EVEN THEN SHE WAS 13 YEARS OLD AND SAW HER WITH THE ORIGINAL SUPREMES. I LISTEN TO HER AND I AM HALF MY MOM'S AGE. HER SONGS ARE CLEAN, NOT SMUTTY, SHE DOES NOT RAP, SWEAR, AND MY MOM SAYS THAT PEOPLE WHO SHE HAS WORKED WITH SAY SHE IS VERY HARD TO ACCOMODATE. WELL AREN'T WE ALL.FUNNY I AM COMPLETELY OPPOSITE, I RAP BUT AM LEARNING NOT TO USEPROFANITY DIANA, IF YOU READ THIS HOW ABOUT GIVING ME A BREAK AND GETTING SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO ME. MY MOM THINKS I RAP VERY WELL. WANNA TRY ME OUT OR GET ME AN AUDITION. I REALLY WOULD THINK YOU WERE SUPREME IF YOU DID. IFYOU DON'T THAT STILL OK. MY MOM KNOW HER STUFF IF SHE SAYS YOUR GOOD, YOUR GOOD. ALL THE BEST TO YOU, BUT ONE THING DON'T MAKE A LIAR OUT OF MY MOM. OH. NEVER.

kevstar69

she's been in show business and has attained more than most. Just because younger people don't know her is irrelevant. what will Paris Hitlton be known for in twenty years. If she wants to wear fur she can do that. i hate those PETA Nazis anyway. I love animals! They're delicious!

NubianGoddez

I like her but she's an ass for wearing fur!! there is nothing dvia about wearing a murdered dead animal on your body.

ken screven

Diana Ross is a national treasure and should be treated as such. She broke thru barriers none of these kidlets who are in charge of this website could even imagine..and apparently have no knowledge of. Respect...and show it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments