Lohan

Enters Rehab

1/17/2007 8:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanTMZ has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab.

In a statement issued through her rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, Lindsay says "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."

Lindsay's mom, Dina, revealed last month that Lindsay had been attending AA meetings.

It's been a tumultuous few weeks for the "Mean Girls" star. Just two weeks ago, 20-year-old Lindsay underwent an operation to remove her appendix.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

pcs

Duh. Big shocker.

craven

they better check her "water" bottle...

AreYouKiddingMe?

WHAT?!?!?!? SHE HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM?!?!?!? You mean her having her appendix out was a LIE?!?!?! I'M TOTALLY SHOCKED!!!!!!

Someone needs to take the Gin bottle away from her slutty mom and tell her to set a better example for her girls. 20 years old and in REHAB!!!

Lets all run to see her next movie to support her drinking habbit!!!! Dumb Bitch!

Sand In My Crack

Just two weeks ago, Lindsay underwent an operation to remove her appendix.
Should read "Just two weeks ago, Lindsay underwent an operation to remove her appendix and she escaped from rehab. This time she was committed by someone who FINALLY gives a damn about her life".

lace

Hopefully she'll just stay there and never come back, but that didn't happen with nicole, so my hope is probably crushed.

NinjaDude

Finally!

Good luck! lol

Evangelene

too bad the rest of us can't afford to quit work for a few weeks like she can. celebs go to rehab way more often than the rest of us

;)

about f***ing time!

good luck in the turning of her leaf.

Slight Buzz

Finally!! I hope she isn't just warehousing until things cool down

PeachyPeach

Now is this a real dry it out, get real rehab or is this a spa? I guess that Daddy Jail guy is doing the "told ya so! told ya so dance".

NARC

GOOD FOR YOU

F*** THE HATERS - YOU ARE MORE THAN YOUR ADDICTION - AND MORE THAN YOUR MOTHER'S PAYCHECK.

GET WELL.

Jared from Subway

Cokehead.

I hope that she really wants to get clean, but this seems like a ploy, orchestrated by her people, to keep her alive for another year.

Lisa

Thank God. Good Luck to you Lindsay!

Lisa

WTF

Her mom needs to be admitted also. I wonder how she'll be in?

Can't she just go away??!! Please!

Sumumba

MAYBE IT'S JUST ME BUT....why is this is 'STORY' ? havent MANY of the bloggers been EXPECTING probably even HOPING for this to happen?? *smh

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments