Justin's

Latest Gal Pal --

His Mom

1/20/2007 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Cameron hangs ten with surfer Kelly Slater in Hawaii, Justin was caught partying with his mom in Las Vegas.
Justin Timberlake and his mom
After his concert, JT headed over to Vegas hotspot Jet Nightclub at the Mirage for a wild birthday bash for his mom, Lynn. With a 30-person entourage in tow, Timberlake headed right for the VIP section, where the Jack Daniels and Dom Perignon flowed.

Justin and mom partied till the wee hours with Eva Longoria and Alyssa Milano. Then, toward the end of the night, the mama's boy sang "Happy Birthday," and the DJ played his hit single, "Sexy Back."

chi chi

Is he the pastiest, plain, looking guy ever? at least he can dance

JJ

She wants him................

Waukisha

NO ONE is that nice to their mother -- he must have done something wrong, lol! This is why this guy works so hard and gets reconized for it. HOW could he have stayed with that leech Cameron for SO long? It's not like she helped his career. GOOD LUCK with the tour w/ P!nk, Justin! -Waukisha

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

Trust me girls ! Celebrity .... rich & famous ..... you never want to marry a momma's boy !!

MBA-MS.BADASS

Justin needs to stop hanging out with such OLD women and start hanging out with girls his own age.

gina

JUSTIN IS JUST A KID - MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY - NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT - BUT. I SORT OF AGREE WITH #3 - HE SHOULD HANG OUT WITH GIRLS WHO ARE "mentally" HIS AGE. UNLIKE ASHTON & DEMI, CAMERON LOOKED RIDICULOUS WITH WHAT ALWAYS APPEARED TO BE AN IMMATURE CHILD, WITH HIS FIRST SHOW OF FACIAL HAIR, HANGING ON HER ARM - HER NEW FRIEND LOOKS MORE MATURE AND BETTER SUITED FOR HER. I CRINGE WHEN I SEE JUSTIN SINGING 'BRINGING SEXY BACK" - THAT'S TOO TEENY BOPPER LIKE, TOO VANILLA ICE TYPE - AGE IS NOT AN INDICATOR OF MATURITY - AGAIN, REFER TO ASHTON AND COMPARE THE DIFFERENCE.

susan

I think it's so sweet that Justin loves his Mom so much. I'm sure Justin will play the field for awhile. I do agree Cameron was too old for him and not intellectually, just in years.

bigSHADY

There's nothing wrong with being a Momma's Boy ... Sh*t, I wish I could throw my mom a bash like JT did for his moms. JT's gotta little thug in him too ... so he's alright in my book.

Phoebe

i think its sweet he's hanging out with his mom.... woooo Go Alyssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.

jenna

you are all crazy! its his mother lol its not like hes hanging around with random older ladies ...and she dosent look that "old" to me.
leave him alone he's doing something nice and your picking on him ... get a life! lol

Joy

I agree with #7. Haters!

moretocome

I love my mother. So what's this article suppose to say??? Nothng wrong with a guy that treats his mother right. I'd marry him in a NewYork second.

Seriously

Justin needs to get rid of his pubic hair beard.
It looks horrible.
AND PLEASE TMZ GET RID OF CROWN GUY AND HIS FXXKING COUPONS.

Sage

I don't see the appeal of this guy. It's fine that he's a mama's boy because those types of guys usually treat women right...but he seems so immature. He's like your best friend's snarky thirteen year old brother. Cameron should have just moved on months or even years ago.

Whatever

He should knock off the yo yo sh*t and just be himself. A mama's boy from Tennesee.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments