'Dancing With the Stars'

Cast Revealed!

1/22/2007 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively learned the names of several celebs set to do the cha cha cha on the new season of "Dancing With the Stars."

Dancing With the Stars
Country crooner Billy Ray Cyrus (that's "Hannah Montana's" dad for you tweeners), former "90210" star Ian Ziering and Muhammad Ali's daughter Laila Ali will join former *NSYNC member Joey Fatone in trying to wrestle Emmitt Smith's Season 3 crown.

Despite earlier reports, one star who will not be shaking her royal groove thang is the original Fergie, Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York. Fergie's fellow countrywomen, Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, were set to join the cast but have since backed out.

A rep for "Dancing" had no comment, saying "We can't confirm any castings at this point."

"Dancing With the Stars"
premieres March 19.

Barb

I think the show is gonna be great no matter who's on it. But i'l tel l you one thing it will be the best if they choose one of our home town girls that is the host of the poker show in vegas. Brandi Williams, were praying for you girl.

Francine

Yeah, I'm wanting to see Brandi Williams on there too. Us poker fans love her... she's hot. For those of you who don't know who she is... she's the host of 'The Ultimate Poker Challenge' and 'Cash Poker' and all over my poker magazines. I love her!

Marty

I love poker. I'd like to see Brandi on there too.

Jim

Brandi Williams? That girl has a body to die for. Besides her smile , beauty and personality she would be a delight to watch. Everyone in vegas just loves that girl. Her face on T.V. is just so over welming to see. She is a bundle of joy to be around and knows how to spread it to others around her. She has a lot of friends praying for her presents to be on this show. She'll have all of vegas watching for sure,and L.A. and P.A. and Ohio and on and on and on!!!!!!!! I will spread the word. I don't think anyone will be disappointed in her.

Terre

I don't usually watch DWS all of the time but since Billly Ray Cyrus will be on I difinately will be watching all the time. He can dance he has a great body and is just gorgeous. Oh and by the way I really don't think that he is trying to one up his daughter, the reason he is doing that show with her is because he dosen't want her to end up in rehab by the time she is 16. He is a great father and is very didicated to his children. He even quit doing "Doc" so he could be close to his family. He is one of a few real men in show buisness today who has the morals to go with his looks. Sorry for my rant,I just get tired of people putting him down when they don't really know anything about him. I think it will be a fun season, I'm also looking forward to the other contestants.

Emma Gray

Do the producers really think people are going to watch that horrid Heather Mills? I can guarantee that I will not watch -- and she is the total reason.

Mike O

Whi is going to be this years' old guy??

Amanda

Laili Ali is a woman boxer! My gosh cant you people be satisfied with anything? I mean all you out there are saying horrible things about people on the show~~what the heck do you do? It's negative people like you who make the world go round! Yeah for negativity! Go watch something else if your not happy! By the way I love the cast so far! And for WENDY Ian Ziering was considered a star the entire 13 years he did a show called 90210 so catch up with reality~

jay

all fan based daancing if they have the fans they will win just stand there like grand master p the fans will vote

johnny

I hope fake leg- Leg flies off and hits her greedy head ..sincerely PaulC

johnny

heather pegLeg greedy scank,Ihope that wooden leg flys off into the crowd and someone runs off with it ,and she left leaning there like pegleg...she has no right being up there ..friggen leaner..sincerely still filty rich Paul C....

johnny

heather heather heather,what are you thinking??..you have a wooden leg remember??!!,you can't dance ..maybe you should take all the money you sucked out of Paul and buy yourself a lttle island and lay down in the sand and throw that pegleg in the ocean and watch it drift away,thats how much of a chance you have in winning that dance compition...

johnny

OK LAST ONE ..PROMISE..YO HEATHER... I JUST WANT TO SEE THAT LEG COME UNATTACHED AND HAVE YOU FALL RIGHT ON YOUR GREEDY FLAT ASS ..THATS THE ONLY REASON I WANT TO WATCH..I HOPE THAT WILL TEACH YOU OF A WORD CALLED KARMA..

suzanne

HEATHER HEATHER ALTHOUGH I CONCEDE SHE DANCING WELL FOR HER HANDICAP.....IT IS DISTRESSING THAT SHE GETS TO USE THIS FORUM AND SINCE SHE BEGAN SHE IS ON EVERY TALK SHOW....MORNING NOON AND NIGHT AND LATE NIGHT...PROMOTING HERSELF AS SHE ALWAYS DOES....IN NEWSWEEK THE PAST TWO WEEKS SHE HAS A FORUM...AND SHE TELLS SUCH BLATANT LIES AND IS SUCH A FANTASIST....LAST WEEK SHE ACTUALLY SAID IN NEWSWEEK THAT SHE WAS ABOUT TO FINISH HER PHD ...HOW DOES ONE DO THAT IF THEY HAVE NOT EVEN GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL...REMEMBER IN EIGHTH GRADE SHE WAS LIVING IN A CARDBOARD BOX.....POOR PAUL...I HOPE HE KNOWS WE AMERICANS ARE NOT BUYING HER LIP ONE BIT....SHE IS SUCH BAD TASTE......JUST LET HER TALK MORE AND EVENTUALLY SHE WILL RUN HERSELF IN THE GROUND......GO HOME..... YOU ARE RUINING THE SHOW.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3