Anna's New Crib -- Welcome to Fort Smith

1/23/2007 12:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's not the worst place in the Bahamas, but you probably won't be seeing Anna Nicole Smith's new island home on "Cribs."
Anna's Digs
TMZ has obtained video of Anna's new digs; a house she purchased with the money she made by selling her story to an entertainment TV show.

It's definitely a step down from where she's currently living -- the house of former lover, G. Ben Thompson, who is trying to evict her. Anna went to court, arguing that Thompson gave her the house outright as a gift, but a judge didn't buy it.

Now that Anna officially owns a house, immigration may get off her case and let her stay in the Bahamas. She needs to own a crib to qualify.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sam

Sherri and Naomi, GO ROOT YOURSELVES and ans while your at it.

Lynda

Sam- I like this one! Theres a perfect swine connotation about it!

Denise

You Can Finally Rest, Anna... I didn't know you but I know (from personal experience), the pain you must have been through and tried so hard to run away from. I hope you are w/your son. I will pray for the future of your daughter. My heart goes out to her. My condolences to anyone close to her that might have really cared however, I don't think that person even exsists. She is better off where she is now...In God's care and finally truely...LOVED!

God Bless ya

WOW!!!! What comments - didn't realise this was a site to read 'MOANS' & 'HATRED' comments - you all know the saying if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say it!- ya know - learn when to keep your SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Gee you people need to get a life & realise its your thoughts that have followed her to her passing.Pat yourselves on the back for your loving comments. As for the comments on things that she has done & her history I'm sure you all have one just as bad just not in the 'Headlines'! All I have to say is God Bless you Anna Nicole. So sad such a beautiful woman wasn't able to see herself in old age & enjoy the rest of many years you could have had. You can rest in peace with your son & know your daughter will grow up to be a beautiful successful woman & will know the truth that you did your best that you knew how & you were the ONLY one who ever knew EXACTLY what was going on in your head - NOT the papers & glossy magazines!

T.Boyle

I hope all you scumbag holier than thou foul mouthed gossip mongers are HAPPY NOW......
You have finally hounded poor Anna Nicole to death.
You will have to answer to your maker for breaking two of the ten commandments.
That is if you gutter mouth hypocrites know what they are.
OH YEAH, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THE CREATOR IS WATCHING YOU TOO.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5