Paris and Jenna to Show Virgins the Ropes?

1/23/2007 11:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jenna & Paris When you think of Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson, the last thing you probably think is ... virgins.

And yet, sources tell TMZ that famed on-camera sexhibitionists Hilton and Jameson have been contacted about "participating" in a reality show currently in production called "Virgin Territory," in which a group of the uninitiated will find their way to the promised land. Ironically, it's being brought to TV by the purveyor of Paris' sex tape, Kevin Blatt, who predicts that even more people will watch "Territory" than "One Night in Paris," Hilton's infamous night-visioned romp.

To help stock his TV larder, Blatt will be unveiling giant billboards in Times Square and Los Angeles; soliciting actual, live virgins in those cities. "Finding virgins in NYC or Los Angeles is no easy task," says Blatt.

Virgin Territory

doug

well because of this show, there will be alot more "born again" virgins. lol
But it may address a more serious issue, that there are more 30 plus virgins out there -- and they are normal.
So for those 35 year old virgins, this show might be a good thing. It will erase the stigma and help those millions of 30+ virgins to come out of hiding.

Elise

Wow, they've really done it this time. I doubt there are many 18-34 year old virgins, but I know if I was one of the contestants I wouldn't show my face in public for years.

Sumumba

SUCH CLASS....

me

VIRGINS WANTED

No experience necessary

*chokes with laughter*

RobRod

How pathetic! Can't anyone think creatively anymore? Can it not include sex and violence? Are appetite for everything that is sinful is just overwhelming. No self control. No honor. No Self Respect. No morals. Pathetic!

Oh SNAP it's ME!

ew wtf? that's crazy.

getting tired of crap

Thank you. I really needed an excuse to turn my TV off.

Seriously

Sick.

Puh der Baer

Just plain moronic.

amy

Actually number one, you would be surprised how many virgins of that age will be out there. And once again, f*** off Paris. Famous for being famous. I am goin to be happy when you are finally a has been.

Malteselover

Thats ridiculous!!!

LOL

Those people are sick. It's no wonder this world is as immoral as it is. Just look at what the television industry produces and promotes!!

Is this all you entertainment television brainiacs can come up with? Come on!! Show us some creativity!! Show us your "art!!" Give us some quality shows instead of all these totally useless, staged, not to mention stupid reality shows, where you get all these has-been, unemployed celebrities showing their pathetic desperation to regain their glory days; i.e., Celebrity Cops, Celebrity Fit Club, et.al. And now you come up with Virgin Territory!!?? I bet it took all of 5 minutes for one of you brainiacs to come up with these BIG ideas. COME ON!! Use your brains and bring back quality TV!!! YOU ARE BORING, BORING, BORING!

Disco-Legend-Zeke

The line between life and tv becomes thinner and thinner. Paris has great comedic timing, the show should be an endless Woody Allen movie of laughs.

I can only hope Paris and her Phemale Posse will tire of all those young pretty-badboy types, and give us older guys a whirl.

Melody

I think they are using Paris Hiltons name to draw people in because I don't think even she would go this low. Small wonder the other countries think we are idiots when this is the quality of entertainment we have. How embarassing!

Sanderson

Bet Paris Parents are proud of her!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments