Sushi Time for John & Jessica

1/23/2007 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson is finally taking her new man out in public.

Simpson and quirky crooner John Mayer were spotted hand-in-hand in South Beach after having dinner at the Shore Club's Nobu, making their first public appearance together since New Year's Eve. Jessica also put her girls on display for the occasion, beaming her cleavage to her oh-so-lucky date.

JM Fan

I am a huge John Mayer Fan. Although I don't really see what he see's in Jessica,I am not a fan of hers, mainly because I am not a 14 year old girl. Although, I am happy that he is happy. Who are we to tell him who to date? I just hope she doesn't break his heart. It's nice to see you smile John :)

GoGators

John, what are you thinking??!! You are a young, brilliant songwriter/musician with a great future ahead of you. Why in God's name are you dating Jessica (hereafter referred to as "Brainless Bimbo")? I only hope you come to your senses before you become as much of a laughing stock as her former betrothed was (refer to their stupid little reality series on MTV for explanation of this), and lose any credibility that you have worked so hard at earning.

As for Brainless Bimbo, your 15 minutes have somehow been extended. Yes, you have an amazing voice, but your talent is hollow. Maybe you can replace Paula on "American Idol" when she finally goes over the edge. Maybe that would save us all from another attempt at acting from you. Move on...

Trish

He needs a jacket and she doesn't even need sleeves?

Erin

I am sorry but John is just plain GROSS. He looks greasy and dirty. Not a good look. She looks horrible too. He is no Nick Lachey. She has gone way down on her taste in men and it shows. I am sure she can't get better because everyone is afraid of her wacky father.

Tina

I can't stand this bitch. But I will tell you she will never love anyone the way she loved(s) Nick.

yaheard

They just seem like the dumbest couple to me. What could they possibly talk about?

Gina

Jessica is looking FAT lately. She really jumped the shark after dumping Nick, didn't she?

Sailor

He must tell her not to wear makeup.
In the New Years pic, and also here, she isn't wearing
any makeup.

And, by the way, he is no musical genius.
My 11-yr. old nephew plays the guitar just as well, if
not better than this dyke-man.

Berny

Mismatch, mismatch, mismatch!

Jordyn

oh please they aren't hand and hand...can't ya tell by the looks on his face that her wacko father paid him to be seen with her for publicity.

god help us all

Ewww, I thought this was over already, isn't she dating Dane Cook? I guess she gets her pick of dick. I still have problems believing this is anything more than a fug-buddy situation. Why would you high five your boyfriend for buying you jewelry (remember NY)? Wouldn't you hug or kiss him? The whole pics at NYE? Drunken idiocy. Looks like someone never sobered up!

Sue

Just can't root for Jessica in anything she does!! Anyone who hooks up with her goes down in my opinion. What a bimbo!! I hope Nick realizes what a lucky break he had, I believe he would have stuck with the marriage no matter what if she hadn't bailed! I hope he is counting his blessings!!! GO NICK!

SMB

Leave Jess alone ..yes she loves nick,but she knows he has a slut already..

Sage

I like John, but the thought of these two intimate is blech...my face contorts as if I sucked a lemon. She is just brainless T&A....reeks of desperation.

kc

such a shame...really used to like his music...i guess this is what celebrity has done to him, reduced to dating airhead hypocrites.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments