Brandy: The 911 Calls

1/24/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has assembled some of the 911 emergency calls made immediately after Brandy's fatal car crash on December 30.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mary Beth

I hope Brandy is okay. 'Cause I know it's hard living with something like that. I hope she's okay

*mary beth*

Memphis, tn

OMG, these calls are absolutely horrible. I really, really feel bad for all the people in the accident and those who witnessed it. This is not just idle gossip---tragic loss of life. Please TMZ and other sites, do not make light of these.

Cory Roberson

SHAME on all the folks with the negative comments. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT folks. Before you judge...think about all the negative comments that you make about her. This kind of thing could happen to anyone.

Have you ever did something by accident that could have hurt someone....yes. So, stop throwing daggers. That's just like us to do that. "Whoever has no sin throw the first stone,"

There was no reports of gross negligence (drunk driving, speeding, etc), so it was an accident that should no be crucifiable by any means.

Most of the people here are so jealous and envious of celebrities and their wealth that they are filled with so much hatred at even the hint of negative celebrity gossip.

I pray Brandy is okay, but more importantly, I pray for the family of the victim. Small note: there are accidents on the road each day due to driver error "mistakes"

kathy

itll be really exciting to one day hear the 911 calls if harvey levin ever gets into a serious car crash! f***ing awesome!!

G. Scott

Cory, I could not have said it better...

chena

BRANDY SEEMS NICE ENOUGH. I MET HER HERE IN LA TWICE AND BOTH TIMES SHE WAS EXTREMELY NICE AND APPROACHABLE.

GOD BLESS BRANDY AND ALL OF THE FAMILIES INVOLVED.

Heather

leave her alone. i am sure she feels horrible enough

Sweet

I am not even going to listen to this, You guys honestly think that it's okay to post this here? what is wrong with our world! ?

Why would you post this here? Am i missing something? Do you want us to bash Brandy or what? I feel bad for her and the family of the lady that died in the ACCIDENT!

sakura

I feel bad for everyone involved. Especially the victims family. It was a terrible accident. It could happen to anyone. It's happened to me before, luckily no one was hurt. And all the snotty comments about this are awful. Brandy wasn't drinking or on something like Paris and Nicole were, yet people are so quick to judge her. Jerks!

If it was you, you'd be pissing your pants in anxiety. STOP B*ITCHING, A WOMAN HAS DIED!

Patranus

Think she will go to jail? Nope. How much do you want to bet she was on her cell phone or doing something stupid like that? I am sick of celleberties getting away with murder. If this happened to any of us, do you think we would have our dirvers licence? Nope.

This, exatle like Richie is what is wrong with America. People in LA need to wake up and stop electing these people(the DA) who let celebrities skait on these thinks. How "nice" do you think Richie is when she is not driving the wrong way down the freeway?

I hope that she get sued for all she is worth by the families. It will not make up for losing their wife/mother/doughter but it is something.

Traycee

My prayers and condolences to the family of the victim. I can only imagine the anguish that Brandy is experiencing right now. I pray that she, as well as the other passengers who were involved, are able to one day be okay with themselves and realize this was a horrible accident. Only time will be able to heal all of their wounds.

God is with them, and He knows what happened. Everything will be alright, in time.

Peace and blessings. All are in my thoughts and prayers.

Drae

This is just horrible and it's a shame how much hate is being directed to Brandy because of an accident...

Lavis

Get it Straight she is From MCComb, Mississippi and not from where ever you said and she live there until she moved to California her dad was an Minister so if your going to have some background get it right I grew up with her and Raymond. lived right of of Pershing

Lisa

Why are some of you people putting this girl behind bars when you really don't even know what happened? It's a shame how people sit at their computers and think they can just judge the world. All of us have made mistakes, some of them worse than others but none of us are free from guilt or sin. Get over yourselves, and stop being the judge, jury, an executioner. More importantly stop getting all of your information from a tabloid website.

Al

This is such BS. If this happened to a "regular" person, that person would have been hauled off to jail and charged with vehicular manslaughter immediately. I hate that celebrities get special treatment. God forbid they pay for their stupid mistakes. I wonder why the public didnt hear about this right after it happened? Why did it take a month for it to become public? Probably so her PR people could put some sort positive spin on it to make her look like she was the victim.

I wonder why it happened? She was probably talking on a cell phone while drinking a latte while watching a movie on her DVD player.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments