Stalk Much? Dick Won't Leave Kiefer Alone

1/29/2007 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Andy Dick tried to claw his way onto the A-list after the SAG Awards last night.

At a post-awards dinner, Kiefer Sutherland was leaving West Hollywood restaurant Ago with co-star Kim Raver. Dick, who has no business being anywhere near a ceremony honoring people for their acting, stood close behind Sutherland while he signed autographs for fans. "This is my f**king friend," Dick said, over and over again.

When Kiefer tried to move on, a pathetic Dick wailed, "Can I see one picture of me? Please!" Begging people to ask you to sign an autograph? Nuts, Dick.

Kiefer and his crew tried to leave in their limo -- but not so fast! Dick pushed his way in, succeeding for a moment, before being removed. He thought they were close... but Dick was all wet.

dizzydazzy

Andy was just trying to get some...

heidabelle in chicago

Oooooooooookay. Awkward moment.

dizzydazzy

Besides, Andy got confused when it was reported that Keifer was after Dick that night...

george vieto

Kissing up to the competition to get on the movie scene.

Court

wow, another actor (well sorta), need to go to rehab.

UCBearcat08

Andy ...is this another joke? If not then I feel bad for you!

He's Boring now

Andy needs the kind of Rehab where you are ordered to stay, not the Lohan variety of come and go. The kind where electro shock therapy is considered.

He's dangerous now, not funny nor edgy.

Mad Balls

Take your hands away from me , I'm trying to save LA . Dickshead . I'm warning you < DICK ....I'll bite those fingers off with my shoulder . HA HA . SCream punk , SCREAM .SCCCCCRRrrrrrEEEeeeeeAAAAMmmmm Now tell me where the trigger is ....
dickshead .

aneurysm

he's gonna walk away & tell ppl he's making fun of ppl who like autographs, pictures, memoribilia. peons. but, keifer is prob going to walk away thinking dick is a jerkoff, who may have been making fun of him. or if not...just a jerkoff. which dick is.

sam

Whose andy dick

April

It was a joke, watch the entire film at http://x17online.com/celebrities/kiefer_sutherland/what_a_dick.php

he was with them, they let him in the car. TMZ should try telling the truth and should stop emulating Right Wing - Conservative Smear Sites.

Sam

andy dick is the biggest DICKhead out.

Toune

He better not start having a role in "24"...that would just screw up my TV night...

All Hail Jack Bauer HAHA

"Mental Thought: If Jack Bauer and McGiver were kidnapped by Terrorist, Jack would make a Bomb out of McGiver"

ann

I have no idea who Andy Dick is, never heard of him, but what a total loser. I was squirming with embarrassment watching that video. Kiefer is a class act he kept his digninty but was he just a little tipsy there?

Andy Kaufman

Dick won't leave Kiefer alone? Dick won't leave dick alone!
Andy Kaufman Lives Dot Com