Pitt Snaps Paps

1/30/2007 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mr. Jolie loves the paparazzi so much he's taking pictures of them.

Pitt caused a lightning storm of flashes as he came out of his Plan B offices in Beverly Hills late last night. Between his shouts of "You guys are unbelievable," Papa Pitt whipped out his camera and took a few shots of his own.

How much could Brad get for those pics?

Joy Meadows

Brad Pitt deserves privacy like the rest of us...and while he IS in the biz...surely there MUST be someone ELSE the papparazzi can bother while he and his wife try to get through a tough time, which by the way, IS NOONE'S business.. brad.. keep your head up high..... you are a good man..... and the looks have nothing to do with what i am talking about..... tho... well......you are sincerely handsome..... but also, a real person with real feelings that do not always want to be shared, nor should they be. Give him a break.
Find someone else to stalk so that you can get paid for your "hard earned" money..haha..
I think that I would be embarrassed to put that I had that job on my resume: celebrity stalker, i.e. papparazzi..... ugh........

Adrienne Saragena

Stop calling him Mr. Jolie, TMZ. Brad Pitt will always be Brad Pitt. You're only saying that because he's showing disdain for what all of you are putting his family through just remember that. Bloodsucking bastards!

igglefan

wow.....

amy

I want him!! LOL> That's all I gotta say!! He can take pictures of me. LOL Nah, I just want him!!

Dottie

Cry baby ass!!!!!

lila

boo boo brad old pitt
what a jerk, he looks so old now
i love it how these sites get the real deal of how they really act

Mel-Tang

It's not wise to bite the hand that feeds you, Brad. Grumpass.

sue

who does he think he is??? Is the world supposed to stop because he is having a bad day? STFU and get to your car cheater!

Sweet

Tmz you know Angelina's Mother/best friend just died. you and flynet paparazzi need to leave them alone right now. Do you have a heart, Harvey Levine?

Traycee

The paparazzi are like stalkers. That's so scary!!!

CHARGERS TILL THE END

SHOULD I REMIND YOU PEOPLE THAT ANGIES MOM JUST PASSED AWAY...HE'S PROBABLY GREEVING

Teri

What jerks!! The poor guy is helping his partner grieve for her mothers death and these guys continue to stalk them.

Anne

I don't understand why everybody is angry with Brad just because he's tired of the paparazzi following him everywhere he goes. I wonder how you'd react if a ton of scumbag paparazzis were waiting for you after a late night at work.

sam

I'm surprised he didn't get sunburned from all those flashes! He's a cutie alright! Quit hating him just because he's better looking than you guys are. It shows a lack of class. Real women want Brad, and your wives/girlfriends are dreaming about him while in bed with you….too bad!

Great Dane

I bet they will make some interesting pics....

A BUNCH OF DRUELING IDIOTS WITH CAMERAS.......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments