Tyrese: I Didn't Do It

1/30/2007 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TyreseTyrese has issued a statement to TMZ about the alleged violent incident that took place between him and his live-in girlfriend at his Los Angeles home in earlier this month.

"I am a very private person but as untrue information is still circulating, I feel I owe it to my fans and supporters to finally address the rumors and put them to rest once and for all. Please be assured that accusations of an alleged physical altercation between my girlfriend and me are absolutely false. No charges were filed. I am grateful for the prayers and support I have received over the last several weeks from my fans and supporters and I want to thank them. God Bless."

Earlier this month, paramedics responded to Tyrese's home in response to an alleged altercation. No charges were filed.

L.S

ya right !

Freelols.com

Great timing. Who's your publicist, FEMA?

James

Of course he did it. Seriously when has a black person ever been innocent? NEVER.

Mad Balls

Why is it his name was in the news within the hour of what both parties agree was arm wrestling and Brandy , who kills someone , still has not been charge with anything a month later ? I think Tryese should carry a bible , grow some boobs and get his teeth fixed --as Mickey Mouser says-- ITS A SHALLOW WORLD AFTER ALL !!

Freelols.com

To #3: OJ

Rick

yeah right and michael jackson just wanted to play doctors with those little boys...just look at this n****....and you know he aint smart enough to respect someone that is pregnant especially with his sperm donation..tyrese is just another idiotic rapper when you tell him to spell mom..it takes this asswipe several lessons just to learn how to make an o

p1tey1

Right after she accused him of abusing her, she denied it ever happened. Sounds like his woman is schizo!

Jennifer

Here we go again!!!!! I bet the girlfriends black because if she was white he could have got away with murder

IC

Well if Tyrese were white his pregnant girlfriend would be dead! Scott Peterson anyone? I guess all you racist whites forget all the crazy stuff your people have done as well. Too bad he didn't get away with it, huh?

questioning your reasoning?

Enough with the racism. Do you have nothing better to do. I am ashamed to claim my own race because of their ignorance. It has nothing to do with race, we all have people that do things that they shouldn't do. There has been both white and blacks that have gotten away with things that they should not have gotten away with. But do you think that your words of hatred are helping. Grow up. People get into arguments all the time and do things that they regret, on all sides men and women. And in the heat of things some people say and do things that later on they wish they hadn't. Whether true or not, the topic here is not even worried about the issue its more worried at the point that Tyrese was a black man. Ask yourself what is more important?

Karyn

WOW ! I see racism is rearing it's ugly head everywhere. A lot of the comments above sound like they're from some really naiive people. Regardless of what anybody CHOOSES to think, domestic violence occurs every day, in EVERY race, in EVERY neighborhood and at ALL socioeconomic levels. I arrest these idiots all the time. Some of them are high school drop outs and some of them are doctors but they come in all colors.

_aLL3y3zPonM3_

TO #3, 7& #8, WHY DON'T U GO CRAWL UNDER A ROCK & DIE U UGLY RACIST BASTARDS..I HOPE U ALL BURN IN HELL..NO ONE CARES FOR YOUR DUMBASS COMMENTS..IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, THE STORY ISN'T' ABOUT RACE SO SHUT THE F*** UP..DO US ALL A FAVOUR & GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF..A**HOLES..

Jacko

I could care less what color he is, the a**hole is guilty.

george vieto

Tyrese didn't beat up his girlfriend? Where's the proof that he did it? If he got slapped on the wrist by the police so what's new?

Kathy

Why do you people always bring race into everything? If this man did everything, it doesn't have anything to do with the color of his skin. It would be about anger.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments