Fugitive Baldwin Spotted -- in Detroit!

2/7/2007 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Daniel Baldwin, mug shot. UPDATE: Daniel Baldwin tells the Detroit Free Press that the warrant "is erroneous and a mistake ... it isn't true ... I'm sober today and I'm working real hard on my career and becoming a productive member of society." His rep confirms that Baldwin's in the Detroit metro area.

Daniel Baldwin, on the lam from the long arm of the OC law, has been found -- playing the devil in Detroit.

As TMZ reported first, a judge issued a warrant for Baldwin's arrest on Tuesday when Baldwin failed to show in Orange County Superior Court on charges that he stole a car last November. But today, as the Detroit Free Press reports, Baldwin was spotted in Detroit on the set of a movie called "Little Red Devil." Baldwin, according to reports, is playing the demonic title character.

Baldwin's manager, Daniel Spilo, told Associated Press, "You guys need to get your facts straight and call us back," when confronted with the information, but didn't specify which facts needed straightening. There was no immediate word on whether Baldwin would be returning to California.

Daniel, brother of Alec, William and Stephen, faces up to three years in prison if convicted.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Man, I live in the motor city. I better hide the car keys!

shell

I don't care if he is making a movie he is obligated to show up in court. I am getting tired of these celebrities thinking they can get away with anything. They need to be held as accountable for their actions as you and I would be.

Angela

I just need to know WHY DOES EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD/OR SEMI-FAMOUS HAVE A WONKY EFFIN EYE?????????

coco puff

Yet another loser cracker! Isn't his brother the one who's famous? Anyways, I just wanted to remind all my brothers and sisters that it's Black History Month. And, we have a lot to be proud of as well. We invented fire, the wheel, farming/agriculture, and language. We basically laid out the foundation of all mankind. I will, never, ever, stop my fight against RACISM! NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

terry

Tell him he can get crack on the corner of Second and Selden.

Veronica

Another ego-maniac celebrity a**hole!! Send this mother f***er to jail that's where he belongs to....What's up with the beard... looks like sh*t!!

Mad Balls

So thats' the guy who let me crap in his mouth ! I thought his pee tasted like a Baldwin ! He's kinda Grody lookin' but his nipples are devine .....The peanut butter was DELISH !!

J Doe

his warrant for arrest works out very nicely for kim !!!

KIM IS LAUGHING HER ASS OFF !!!!

KARMA'S A BITCH HUH ALEX...

Great Dane

Did he really think he would just be able to "hide"????????

AFRockland

#7,
Kim is Alec Baldwins Ex, not this moron, drunk, crack head.

curious girl

Is he still married to Isabella Hoffman? Does anybody know? I wonder what she thinks about this?

gettheboysawayfromher

fetish doughnuts what a sickening statement you made boy are you low life

baldwin was exactly the way he is as when he acted in the movie papazzi did anybody see it

Mary Worth

He needs a good spanking! He still is attractive to me!

Mad Balls

YOU LITTLE DEVIL !!
HA HA HA you shoulda thoughta that !

biz

him and alec get fucked uppp!! hell yeah. new drinking partners.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments