Sharapova -- B***h When Nobody's Lookin'?

2/8/2007 3:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tennis temptress Maria Sharapova was on set for a Vogue photo shoot yesterday -- and she was not happy to be there. We're told she didn't even crack a smile -- until the paparazzi showed up!

Our TMZ spy at the shoot in Venice, Calif., tells us that the cranky ace was rude to the crew, wouldn't eat the pricey catered food and insisted on In-N-Out instead. Can't blame her there. But when paparazzi appeared, the court queen quickly flipped her bitch switch to off. Still grumpy over her loss to Serena, perhaps?

Calls to her reps were not immediately returned

John W

Do any of you fools know the story on her?? she came to America with her Dad and 700 bucks. She trained for 8-9 years living in shared apartments and barely had money for anything. Only now does she have huge cash but she worked for every penny. get a clue!

candace

I LOVE SHARAPOVA...SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND A GREAT TENNIS PLAYER...SHE KEPT STRONG EVEN DURING THE HEAT WAVE AT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN...NO WONDER MY HUSBAND LIKES HER SO MUCH...HOW COULD YOU NOT? THE PAPARAZZI PROBABLY CAUGHT HER ON A BAD HOUR OR BAD DAY LOL...

I LOVE YOU MARIA!

RUSTY

She had to be having that time of the month. How else would you explain this? Maybe Tampax tampoons can sposor her next match. Maria is the only reason I'll watch women's tennis,when she's playing of course. I would deffinatley love to get some of pune.

RUSTY

Chester

# 8 you are mixing up anna with maria

Ron

Give her some slack. She may be a multi-millionaire, but she's still a kid. She's had a couple of bad weeks. She lost to Serena at the Australian Open, where she made a gracious speech praising her opponent. She also had to pull out of a tournament last week because of injury.

I got pictures

What a Hottie
But also a Nottie

Oh! I was their on Venice beach yesterday too.

I Got Pictures

I got pictures

WTF

I was their yesterday and the chick was hot and happy

maybe just the cheap ass production company got her pantys in a bunch.

I got Pictures

amber

she is not spoiledor a bitch! she came to america for poverty-stricken SIBERIA at the age of six with her father. they only had about $700 with them. she didn't see her mother for two years. she played tennis for 6+ hours a day. she earned everything she has, unlike some people [paris hilton].

everyone has "bad" days. you would be pissed too if you lost a tournament that would've payed you several millions of dollars.

seems to me that someone at tmz is mighty jealous of maria.

jeffrey

Bitch switch. That made me ROFL. Hillarious

Dan

Get it together TMZ. Sitting there bagging people all day.
What do you know about Maria and whats going on her life?
Theres quite possibly something big going on in her family life right now...who can blame her for not smiling 24/7.

Get a real job.

Tmz.com is racists......

Maria is a bitch? Oh well who gives a flying F*ck. I would still bang that tall long legged russian chick. I would love to have those long legs wrapped around my back and up in the air. I would love to hear her scream in russian. Hey maria, do you want a black russian in you? After we are done, I will take you to in and out burger. My treat. Normally it costs me a 40oz and a pack of newports.

dude

Caygill

I never liked Serena, but I so love her after she kicked this little diva's ass. Sharapova thinks she's _the_ babe like Kournikova, but I'm sorry, you're not!

mlt

Guys! give her a break....she is probably not in the mood but had to appear since she is a professional and made a commitment that she will appear for Vogue. She's young...she'll wise up for sure....I have a hunch her bad mood has something to do with the rumor about her parents silently divorcing. Although her reps denied it, it can definitely affect her, she's close to both parents...would anyone know if there's some truth to it? poor little rich girl

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments