Did Britney Blow Chunks?

2/12/2007 3:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had one helluva wild weekend in NYC , but Saturday night's vomitfest could be the topper.

Brit started her weekend in high gear by showing up at club Tenjune at midnight Saturday and partied until 3:30 AM -- but the excitement came after she left. After Spears was ushered from her SUV to her hotel, the waiting crowd noticed that Brit's ride was covered with puke!

Her lost weekend didn't end there. Brit was also seen heading into Club One, sporting a hoochie mama red dress, and once again being shielded from photogs.

astrid

SHE CANT SING,DANCE,DRESS.I BET HER MOM HAD TO BLOW SOMEONE TO GET HER CAREER STARTED.I HOPE THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR HER WORTHLESS CAREER OR WHATS LEFT OF IT.AND WHOEVER LIKES THIS FAT SLUT, YOU APPARENTLY HAVE NO TASTE.I HOPE SHE TAKES PARIS,JESSICA,LINDSAY,J.HO AND ALL THESE TALENTLESS C**TS WITH HER.

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

Britney go back home to beautiful Louisiana with your beautiful children. Get yourself all cleaned up and start going to church again like you once did. You need the LORD back in your life again. Without JESUS your a lost soul and looking at you now you epitimize the phrase "lost soul". Leave Hollywood before it's too late. You remind me so much of Elvis Presley. He to came from the south and grew up in humble beginnings and went to church and loved his mama just like you. He then grew up to be the most famous person on the planet just like you. He got caught up in all the fame, drugs, alcohol and Hollywood just like you Britney. He later in his career then became the frumpy, disgusting, fat Elvis from his excessive drug use and over eating. He was soooooo gorgeous in his earlier singing career. You were also gorgeous to Britney 5, 6 years ago. Seems like your following in Elvis's footsteps. I pray your fate doesn't end up like his. I don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Deep down inside your still the sweet, little country girl from Louisiana. Please wake up and clean yourself up. It's not to late.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

Once i did like ya Brit, now u just piss me off bitch!

Posted at 4:42PM on Feb 13th 2007 by Not Surprised

I agree with you 100%...couldn't have said that better.

Jenna

I never really was a big fan of Britney, but now I just plain can't stand the sight of her!!! She is bloated, ugly, skany and disgusting. I wan't to puke when I look her Brit! She needs to get her act together and fast, otherwise she IS going to lose those precious babies she has. K-Fed seems to have been laying low lately, and that's smart of him... He deserves to be awarded custody of her babies. She is the poster child for unfit mother.

Pat

Why not leave the SLUT alone .She is not worthy of the ink!!! She is a disgrace and should not be seen as anything but trash. No morals, no respect , there are many worthy people out there who deserve a break and she has had more than her fair share.

tsk tsk tsk

Oh Britney.....You are such a beautiful girl and yet you are making yourself look like a joke. Clean up your act girl! I am tired of hearing people say, she is young and having fun...I was young when I had kids...my first when I was 20...all 3 of mine when I was 23...I grew up with parents who "PARTIED" non-stop, and having my mom kiss me goodnight with alcohol on her breath like I am sure you do with your kids...Made me sick...I vowed to never do what my family did to me growing up! Grow up!!!! Act like a responsible parent...YOUR partying days need to END..YOU are a mother now, stop acting like a drunk floozy, and for God's sake....find some decent clothes, you look like a train wreck!

Tiffanie

Okay.. the vomit pic was gross and unnecessary. And what happened to you Brit? I'm still rooting for her to get it back together.... mostly for the sake of her babies, but for her career's sake too. She seems really lost right now. She'll find her way again, I'm sure of that. I just hope that it's SOON. LoL.

Chris

She is so gross, why doesn't somebody help this mess, she needs a shower and take this girl out shopping and find her some clothes that fit, she just looks so awful, she always had an ugly face but at least she had a good body, now she has nothing

Lynne

Why can't she see what everyone else sees? She needs help...before it is too late. I think she became super famous to early and now she thinks she is untouchable, but she needs to turn to her family and get herself an image overhaul. Why are so many of these twenty something girls such a mess? You would think they would rather pattern thier careers after actresses and singers, such as Reese Whitherspoon, Scarlett Johanson, Natasha Bedington, Gwen Stefani, etc. They all have talent and class, but Britney is on a tragic course.

GINA

OH GET OVER IT PEOPLE....ITS HOLLYWOOD.....WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? LIKE WE HAVEN'T ALL SEEN THIS BEFORE?????????MOVE ON

GINA

SHE DEFINATELY NEEDS A WAKEUP CALL. SHE HAS 2 CHILDREN.....FEDEX USED TO LOOK BAD...BRITNEY...GIVE UP ALL THIS SH*T TILL YOU ARE DIVORCED...YOU ARE MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF GIRLFRIEND.

Isabella D.

I believe child welfare needs to look into whether or not she's a fit parent. Why on earth did this woman have children!!

Jessica

Britney, is an acholy she needs to go home and take care of those baby's. SHe thinks that she can do whatever becasue she is a "Celeb" but sorry sweety you are like everybody else in the world. What is am trying to say is that those babies need to be takin away and she need rehab to clean her act up now or she will continue to be a bad nother and a acholy. I love Britney but i am just here expressing what i think people need to understand about the Celeb world. THey dont need to get any kind of speical attention they just need to be treated like real people.

Meredith

Britney Spears has been all over the media for years now and I can honestly say I don't think she has ever had a stylist. She could be an attractive girl if she didn't look like such trailer trash all the time. Come on, you've got millions, hire a professional and stop embarrassing yourself and those around you, including your children!

A U2 Fan

When I see Britney Spears it makes me so sad I really do feel sorry for her. Has anyone just looked at her? Not the way she is dressed or the weight she has put on or her hair or makeup or the way she is acting, just the way her eyes look? She looks so lost and so sad. Here is a girl who had it all, and the sad thing is she never had anyone around her to guide her and help her grown into an adult, No instead she is told Yes what ever you want to do, don't worry we will take care of this and we will take care of that, you just look pretty and entertain and be sexy and we will take care of the rest. Why would they want it any other way? it is HER money they are living off of. Where is the Mother who pimped her out at such a young age? where is her brother? Sister? Father? Where are her friends? Where are they now that she is NOT bringing in the money? Just looking at her you can tell she has the mentality of a child, she wants to be in charge of her life and make all the decisions and for a while she even tried to play the role of an adult, but not having a clue about being responsible she failed and so now she wants to make up for lost time. That is the mentality of a child not an adult. She needs someone to grab her and demand her to get the help she needs. I am not a Britney Spears fan it is just one day I saw a picture of her and her eyes looked so sad, I know people will say she was just drunk but anyone with a heart can see beyond the wasted look and see the child that is so lost and in so much pain. We all know that people act out for a reason the sad thing is that when we act out we have people who care and want the best for us knowing they will get nothing in return. But for the famous or rich they have only YES people who want something for caring and taking care of you. I Blame her family and all of her YES people. And if something is not done soon to get her the help she needs then the next Breaking News story will be "What went wrong?" "She was so young," "What will happen to her children"? "Could we have helped her?" Someone could, but then again don't the people of the world love to watch someone fall? Fail? or better yet Die? At such a young age.