Stylist to Jamie Foxx: You Take My Money!

2/15/2007 9:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie FoxxOscar winner Jamie Foxx is being sued by a fashion stylist for allegedly stiffing her on her salary.

In a lawsuit filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, celebrity wardrobe stylist Stacy Young claims Foxx and Foxxhole Records failed to pay her for styling services rendered in 2006. Young says she was hired to work with Foxx for the BET Awards at a rate of $2,850 a day, as well as for "Miami Vice" press junkets at a rate of $3000 a day.

In the lawsuit, Young is asking for relief from the courts, but doesn't say the exact amount she is owed. Young claims she incurred "thousands of dollars in costs in connection with the services rendered," adding that she "turned down other employment offers" to work for Foxx. We ain't sayin' she's a golddigger!

A rep for Foxx could not be reached at press time.

GoAway

Ellis, I thought you died! Go crawl back under your rock; your ignorance is showing again.

chalkoutline

I'm not prejudiced, I hate everybody.

Joy

I agree with #9. I'm tired of him! With his black lips!!!

Ellis

What you fail to realize Debra # 32 is that being "successful and rich" is not that hard to attain. All one needs to do is to appeal to the lowest common denominators among us, rappas/hippity hoppas, doofi (multiple doofuses) such as Jamie Foxx, Adam Sandler, Jim Carey, et al and the ghetto dwellers will throw what little money they have at you. Jamie Foxx is ghetto filth. Class dismissed

GoAway

Ellis, stop tying to sound intelligent. Your posts (all of them) are filled with self serving foolishness. You are obviously the lowest common denominator on this site. Now, you are dismissed!

bloodyhell

"""Is it just me, or does anyone else think Jamie Foxx is fugly? """

Trust me, it's not just you. He made an ugly woman, and he makes an ugly man.

I can't believe how far he's climb to the A list from his In Living Color days, and I can't wait to see how far he falls. :-) I hate arsehole actors.

OUTDONE

Oprah would have Jamie to remove this spectacle like she had him remove his gum. It could have been an oversight by his management. You think?

OUTDONE

Lynn

He is such an ass...he presents himself in the worst way - like a thug from the hood. I hope she gets that money and I hope Jamie Foxx burns in hell!

Lenn K

I was a big fan of Jamie Foxx, but he started to act like a thug and a buttwipe. Success can make some people worse as a human being and this is one of those cases.

Wicked

pay your dang bills jamie. so sorry your gig flopped at the Grammy's. you looked miserable afterwards. oh well, like I said, pay your dang bills.

Nazeem

I can't believe the RACISM on here. We will never stop our fight against the RACIST crackers. I would like to take this time to remind all of my brothers and sisters that this is Black History Month. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!!!

DALTON KOCHISE

JAMIE,DUDE,PAY YOUR BILLS,MAN.
NEVER "STIFF" PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR YOU.!!!
THEY MAKE YOU LOOK HALF WAY HUMAN.

Ace

Sometimes people who become very rich also become very mean, like Grace Hightower.

mary poppins

Liz, you must know Jaimie personally from what you have stated. But if you do not know him personally, then you need to check yourself. And who knows if the story is 100 percent accurate. Haven't the rest of you heard that there are two sides to every story? Jaimie has always appeared to be a nice guy in my eyes, so I do not know where you all get this hood stuff from. He is just being himself. And we all know that African Americans do things with flair, so stop hating..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments