The Anna Nicole Baby Daddy Tournament

2/15/2007 11:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the aftermath of Anna's death, several people have come forward saying they could be the father of her baby, Dannielynn. Now a website is looking to settle the matter by using college basketball for inspiration.
Anna Nicole Paternity Madness
You can play "Anna Nicole Paternity Madness" by filling out a bracket of 64 possible baby daddies on celebrityhack.com. Larry Birkhead, Howard K. Stern and Prince von Anhalt are among the favorites, but there are some potential dark horses.

Over in the Trailer Park Region, watch out for the 15 seed, Alf. Meanwhile, in the TRIMSPA Region, the first round matchup of Mary-Kate vs. Ashley Olsen should be a good one. But the ultimate sleeper is the 14 seed in the First Cousin Region -- Satan. The Prince of Darkness is capable of anything -- how else do you explain "Glitter?"

So print out a bracket, start up an office pool, and see who wins!

Claudia

I do agree that this is in bad taste.....TMZ! However, let's not loose complete sight of the situation: (1) Anna was on HEAVY drugs while her entire pregnancy and most likely even before ever loosing her son....therefore, it makes it very difficult to respect a person like that even after death! (2) If she would have been such a wonderful and loving mother, she should have thought about the lives of her 2 kids before all else.....that is popping pills and injecting narcotics that caused her death; (3) Like normal people, death is ususal mourned in private with family and friends, and not at nightclubs and boxing fights! Therefore, with every death comes sorrow, but she certainly did NOT respect her children enough and was selfish to think of narcotics first and her children second!

No question, this game is tastely regardless of Anna's persona and TMZ needs to be respectful when reporting death and facts following it. This site is, by far, one of the most credible sites out there.....they just need to be a little more careful and aware!

TMZ - there is a time for everything, please treat these Anna reports with a little ore respect and dignity.......if not for her sake, then for the sake of your good reputation that you guys worked so hard to obtain given your competition out there!

Good luck to that poor baby girl! My heart goes out to her and the pain she will need to endure when she is old enough to understand! I do agree with one of the previous posters.....Brangelina and/or TomKat would make wonderful loving parents......and you know that THEY certainly WOULD NOT be doing it for the money, but to love that little girl!

BTW - my thoughts: Stern supported her addiction and even became the "pusher" to "off" her after he "offed" her son in hopes of winning the lottery with her, as she with her late husband, Marshall. The only problem is that the dumby (Stern, that is) didn't anticipate on her overdose before their scheduled marriage overseas. Also, I can bet my bottoms on the fact that Larry IS the real father and that he DID really love her, but just could not handle the eradic behavior that is associated with drug users and most likely tried to push her off of the drugs, but along came Stern, who became her "online" pharmacy!

Claudia

#36........I agree to certain degree......this is TMZ a GOSSIP WEBSITE......if everyone is so upset then why come back to post after you have said your peace? Certainly, not to check on the status of the paternity test or any new findings.....right?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

#34 -- The authorities have already secured Anna's DNA sample.

Joe

MY2CENTS, I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE WEBSITE FADED YOUTH. YOU ALWAYS WAS A TROUBLE MAKER. ANS IS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU ARE. I REMEMBER YOU GOT KICKED OGG FADED YOUTH ( SUCKY SITE ) AMD PARIS HILTON BANNED YOU TOO. TMZ WILL STOP POSTING YOUR CRAP REAL SOON. BTW, I DIDNT KNOW THEY LET MENTAL PATIENTS HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET. THEY NEED TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY.
RIP GORGEOUS ANS.

ROBIN

#36 Get off your high-horse....you are soooooo self righteous that it is almost comical! GET A LIFE LOSER!

Sillyme

It's tom cruise.. he's the invisible impreginator!

Claudia

People do not realize that Anna wanted to be famous........she asked for fame and not discovered accidentally (i.e. Pamela Anderson, Natalie Portman). Famous people (Celebrities) get followed by the papps all the time....and why, b/c it is people like you and are that are interested in their personal lives. In a way we want to live their lives, or have their wealth but can not......so what do we do? Follow them!

Remeber, with every profession comes headaches.......this is the package they chose and this the package they need to accept....in life or death!

Joe

Lmao at shell. So true. I remember her, too. perez hilton banned her for life for talking about the golden couple, brad and angelina pitt. She has always been jealous of beauty. She is also using the name Mary P. I reported what she posted under mary p, she took up a whole page.

Sillyme

I vote Brangelina. No way Angelina, Maddox, Shiloh or Zahara would let that girl grow up to be silly and useless like momma or her kin.. And Brad is a woo-woo daddy. Hard to find a boy cool and fine enough to match that father figure.

Joe

This article isn't interesting. the comments suck. TMZ needs to stop my2cents and Mary P, both are the same idiot. Oh yeah, we banned her from dlisted.com too.

Joe

49- That is you who is doing that. Get something better to do than cut down the dead. Now you are using the name dmumsie, too.
Dream on with Brad and Ange. That is what got you booted from the other sites. Now here you are talking about the dead. Sad.
Anna was a funny and loving person.

Marla

When I think of Anna Nicole, a beautiful girl comes to mind. Her beauty was legendary & definitely opened doors for her. Sadly, the doors didn't always bring with them good things. Many opened up to nothing more than 1 train wreck after another. We all watched as her life spiraled out of control. Tragically, many lives have been forever changed.

Both Daniel & Anna Nicole are forever gone. And poor DannieLynn, so little, yet at the center of such controversy.

Sadly, a mockery is being made over DannieLynn's fate with this game. How insensitive is this? Come on, this is a little girl's life you're ridiculing. She can't help the circumstances her mother's lifestyle & life choices have put her in. She's an innocent child that deserves both respect & the truth. Shame on the game players!!!!

In my heart, I believe Larry Birkhead is DannieLynn's father. I pray that the DNA test confirms this & soon. DannieLynn needs to be with her father.

My thoughts & prayers go out to everyone closely touched by this tragedy. May God grant you the strength to carry on. Daniel & Anna Nicole will forever live on in your hearts & memories.

Joe

51 my2cents.....................They are right, you liar. We remember you, well. You always call others bad names. I don't suck it, that's what you do for attention.
I hope ANS mom gets her body today for a proper burial.

Joe

This is silly. Anna's little girl will grow up not knowing how special her Mother really was. Today we should know some thing about when her body will be released and to who. I bet her Mother gets to bury her, I sure hope so.

jh

@Katie

Oh, I'm certain that if the Demerol and methodone combo produce some nasty mental development issues in little Dannielynn, then she won't even comprehend how "special" her mommy was.

Her mommy wasn't special. If this was a woman from the Ghetto taking perscription Demerol for the high and Methodone for the heroine kicking aspects while drinking during pregnancy, we'd be putting her in jail and taking her kids away from her.