Olsens: Twins in Name Only

2/16/2007 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Olsen Twins may look alike, but they sure don't dress alike!

Clad in luxurious designer fashion, Ashley Olsen resembled a Park Avenue Princess of New York on Thursday. On the other hand, her street urchin sister, Mary-Kate, looked like she spent the night on Park Avenue! Spare some change?

While Ashley's furry Ewok jacket may not be everyone's Venti cup of latte, it does add a splash of rich color to her chic millionaire maiden all-black ensemble. Unfortunately, MK's windswept bottle-blonde Upper East Side vagabond bag lady couture won't even gain her entry to the VIP Room of a Bronx women's shelter. Ashley, help a sistah out!

Zaraya

basing this comment mainly on looks, these twins need to be slapped...they look like theyre trying too hard and they sure as hell dont look happy. whenever i see a picture, they look sad as hell and if u look closely, they look like orangatans.

Elsie

Ok, Help me here. Which one is the glamourous one and which one is the homeless-looking one? And what's with the big bags?

TJ

do these two weirdo young girls actually have parents? Icurrumba they annoy the shit out of me..... they are sooo ugly, unattractive and really seem stupid and pathetic since neither ever actually OPEN their mouths. I think it is time that their garbage products be pulled.... I am just so tired of them pretending to be so posh and hip, when they are really just stupid.

TJ

oh I forgot.....

Dear Olsen Twins, we (the world) are fucking sick of you. Oh now go throw an ugly blanket over your skinny selves and call it fashion! Way to honor all of the people (young girls) who actually paid money for your lamo videos, clothes, and etc. YOU SUCK!

Joanna

They are wearing exactly the same outfit. Black leggings, black skirt, big ugly fur jacket, and a large black bag. And they both look stupid.

Audrey, I hope you were joking.

Rach

Fur Wearing Bitch!
You look like a freakin monkey.

Rach

Someone needs to skin them alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach

I dont understand how people can have no feelings toward these animals that get skinned alive and tortured so bad that they chew off there own legs to escape there cages.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhXNiKIKLPk

LuciLiu2

WHERE ARE THESE BITCHES GOING ALL THE TIME. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY HAVE JOBS TO GO TO EVERYDAY LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE. DO THEY?? HAVE JOBS, THAT IS.......

yo single mama

You look fugly! Stop wearing fur!!!

kim

They both need a shopping spree at BURGER KING. How is it possible to be so small still...... What the @#%^ is up.

Sean Kemble

I worship iconic creatures such as these. They are beautiful and I encourage our cultural fixation to the vacuous. Soon I hope to hear about threesomes with Uncle Jesse. Aw, I actually really like them, they're nice girls...and quite rich.

Amber

Although I don't think that it's right to skin an animal for their fur or to murder an animal for their meat, people shouldn't go around criticizing other people based on their personal choices. It's utterly pathetic to go around saying that we should skin someone because of the choice they made. That's something those terrorist-funding, idiotic hypocrites at PETA would say...

KEDRIA

girls you are very, very, very rich young ladies. and your choice of men are great
seems paris, nicole, nicky and lohan thanks so that's why keep going for them
maybe you need to keep your private life private. and your fashion need to be updated. but you are two very smart young ladies keep up the good work

sydney

Marykate wanna be don't think their is enough copy cat like nicole richie lindsay lohan hillary duff paris hiltion ashley simpson britney spears there wanna to be marykate with her style send me back explanation rsslllgh@yahoo.com.au Ps I'm not copy cat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments