Gisele & Tom: Who's Your (Baby) Daddy in Paree?!

2/19/2007 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For supermodel Gisele Bundchen, there's nothing like a romantic weekend in Paris ... to make you forget that another woman is claiming she's three months pregnant with your boyfriend's baby! Sacre bleu!

After spending Valentine's Day together in New York, stylish Gisele and her GQishly hunky quarterback Tom Brady were seen kissing at the Cafe de la Paix in Paris, before strolling back to the Ritz Hotel. Meanwhile, stateside, Us magazine reported that "I, Robot" actress Bridget Moynahan is claiming, quel horreur, to be in her first trimester by footballer Brady!

How very French!

allyson

They look so cute together! Definetely the hottest couple on earth. Bridget is a bitch!!!

anon

Yeah, a girl gets knocked up, dumped, & publicly humiliated. That makes her a bitch? He's a low life loser. He left another long term girlfriend for the coke whore Tara Reid. Now he's moved on to this tranny coke whore, Gisele. I hope he gets crucified, which is only fitting as he's such a "devout" Catholic. He treats women like the Colts defense treated him in the AFC title game.

Vicki

YOU GO ANON!!! TELL IT LIKE IT IS!! SO TRUE. GISELLE IS NOT A TRANNY, SHE, HE IS A MAN!!!

The MRS

THEY LOO CUTE TOGETHER..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Da Man

You fat bitches put the corndogs down and stop hatin' on Gisele! She is HOT!!! You are FAT!!!

Vicki

Hey Da Man, whats the matter, eatin to many corn dogs (whatever the hell those are) Get real dude. Giselle is a man!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you think Leo left her? Only one Pee Pee in the relationship, ya know?

Karen

Gisele is a big step down from Tara Reid. Nice goin'g Mr. Clean. You'll get yours - guys like you always do. Too bad this story didn't break before you lied to the jury in Boston on Friday about on and off-field character. If Coach wins, could their be an appeal simply based on your lying testimony.

Stacy

I think they are an incredibly handsome couple...not sure of their future but I would do a double take if I saw them walking down the street!

jad1414

Gisele is the hottest GIRL on the planet and you are either jealous that you don't look as good as she does, or the fact hat someone as hot as her would never be with the likes of you. Just because you are not secure enough to admit that she is Super Hot, does not make her a guy! Get real and get a life...

kelli

quarterback - what did you expect????
Being a catholic doesn't stop him from doing the wrong things - everybody makes him out to be such a great guy....hope that is correct...and he steps up and becomes responsible.

Da Man

Vicki you heffer! Corndogs are a favorite with mumu wearing, curlers on hair having fatties. Oreos are their next fave.

Leo is a boy. He couldn't handle her. Tom is a man. That why he's after her. You fatties can't find ANYTHING wrong with her physically, so you call her a man. Where you find the Giseles of the world, you will always find fatties who hate them! I almost feel sorry for your fat asses...

amanda

I love Gisele's boots!!!!

Miapocca

What a situtation..seems he was with baby mama one minute asn before the echos from his goodbye died down he was with Giselle..................Wish Them all teh best of luck..but if Giselle has any sense and its nothign serious, she will move on to the next mans, she has expressed severl times that she will like to be married with a family, and the reason for breaking up wiht Leonardo because the Diamond wasnt forthcoming....She still hangs out with mama leo..in a way I feel sorry for Giselle, she is getting nowhere in her search for a husband. I thought she almost found him...with her jealousy Brady will be running soon..haha

I wish them all the best of luck in the baby Drama and Brigette with much energy to play the role of future mama, a child afterall is a blessing and never a mistake.

Hope neither one of these girls should make the mistake of marrying him..he officially broke up with Brigette, 16th Dec and was dating Giselle before Christmas....wow , he must really have gotten over Bridgette very quick or else Giselle is the rebound gal!!

However some speculate that Bridgette had told Brady she was pregnant while things were going bad, and he was quick to bolt and eager to be photographed with another woman as quickly as posisble and thus causing Bridgeet to be sad and lose weight....Wha a 3 yr waste of time Brady is shahahhaha

However its known that Bridgette was dating a producer asn dumped him the night she run into Brady at a party with Producer in tow, and the two hooked immediately, so I guess he should have expected that Brady works fast!!!

Brian

I think Tom and Bridget are stupid! Did they miss sex ed in Junior High?? I used to like Tom Brady ALOT but I have no respect for him now! He dated this girl for three years, then drops her like it was nothing and then runs off with this other chick! He's your typical jock asshole. I do feel bad for Bridget, but I have no sympathy for him, she's the one that is have to go through a pregnancy and raising a child all by herself. I hope she takes him to the cleaners!

monica

Allow me to correct your french: It should be «sacrebleu» in one word, and«quelle horreur» (instead of «quel ») Merci !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments