On Justin, Bald Is Beautiful

2/19/2007 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Britney Spears was doing her damnedest this weekend to usher in Kojak Chic, ex Justin Timberlake took to the Beverly Hills streets in all his shaved head glory. Sexybald!

Since Justin and Brit's matching (lack of) manes are the most they've had in common for over four years, perhaps there's hope for an amorous Mousketeer rekindling after all!

Don't hold your breath.

insider

Britney call to justin for help...and he refused thats all i can tell you.

Me

I don't understand what anyone sees in Justin Timberlake. I think he's not good-looking at all.

insider

its true...

Sillyme

I don't think so.. The new york post has Brit pairing off with a very scary man now!

Uh?

WTF is so sexy about this dude? He looks like a normal guy...The same guy who was picked on at lunch in high school...

duh

Why would any single, rich, young man want a woman with two kids and a horrible past these past few months? He doesn't have time for taking care of someone else's children. He needs a young woman, who hasn't started making a football team of her own.

iknowpopculture

Justin is a punk! Ask Ashton Kutcher!

Hell Yeah

Jennifier Aniston and Jessica Simpson are "ALL Class" and Shitney needs intervention from one of these ladies.

Vanessa

Justin,

Please help Britney!!! I know things didn't end well.
Can't everyone let it go???
I don't want to see Britney be the next Anna Nicole.

Lynne Spears is out in LA, as of this morning.
Just talk to her and you both come up with something to save this girl.

Two beautiful children with an ASS, paparrazzi all up in her business.
She is doing some really drastic/strange things.

Like I said on a previous post, this doesn't have anything to do with sex.
Didn't you two start out being friends as kids?
Well, you are both all grown up now and have done what the rest of the world has done, MAKE MISTAKES!!!!
She needs help, Justin don't turn away.
Believe me, you do not want to get that phone call that she is not here anymore.
Someone, please stage an intervention, help her, she will have
"an attitude" ;that she doesn't need it (help); (dealt with a alot of addicts over time).
Addicts turn to something to ease the pain.

I wish I could help, however I can't, all I have is this keyboard.
Take her kicking and screaming if you have to.
Some of them have to go that way, because they are in such denial.

Justin, if she is mad , it's only anger at her life, don't give up.
Stay with her to get that cold rag to put on the back of her neck when she is vomitting. (I swear, I already know the routine)

You other poster's in here, who are talking shit, do not have a clue what is really going on. Those who have talked shit about Britney & Justin,
SHUT THE F*** UP!!! This situation is wayyyyyyyyyyyy past gossip!!!!!

Please, Britney, it's OK a alot of us need help at some time in our life!!!!!
Britney, Get some help!!!!!!!

I'm here, and like I said, you won't have to worry about confidentiality, or paying me one red cent.

I just want to see this girl get back some normalcy in her life.
It sure as Hell is not going to happen, status quo!!!!

Vanessa

Been There,

You are 100% right. These idiots think this is gossip, it's not!

Justin,
You seem like a good guy. Strong & forgiving. Don't prove us wrong.

pimpcess

I CANT STAND LOOKING AT GAY TIMBERLAKE!!!!
AND HE NEEDS TO LEARN THAT HE'S NOT BLACK!!!!!!!!

Vanessa

Looks like a bunch of us has been there
Justin-Britney needs help.. Ball up.

Vanessa

I have to agree.

Justin get to Britney...FAST

Vanessa

Who said anything about rekindling-TMZ

How about someone helping a friend, that you don't want to go to their funeral.

IDIOTS

michelle

Whatever Britney is out of control.. I mean I respect any guy that will take up a girl w/ kids but brit is out of control who wants a chic that has shown her personal belongings to the world she is just groosss.. she use to be a sexy girl but now........... anyway I believe J.T belongs w/ someone more respectful hes at thr top of his career and if he goes of w Brit then he is just gonna go down himself. Brit get it together.. J.T we know you have a good heart and you feel bad for her but continue w your thing. thats what we think here in CA.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments