Anna Nicole Stoned -- Stern Sees $$$$

2/20/2007 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comA stunning video shows a barely functional Anna Nicole Smith, stammering and stuttering, as Howard K. Stern rhapsodizes about how much money the clip will be worth.

The tape, which aired Monday night on Greta Van Susteren's show on FOX News Channel, shows an eight-months pregnant Smith, her face painted like a clown and clearly stoned out of her mind. As she talks to a doll in a baby carriage as if it's real, Stern repeatedly says, "Is this a mushroom trip?" He then adds, "I'm kidding."

Another part of the tape shows Smith even more out of it. Stern's comment: "This footage is worth money."

Lee Peterson

Oops, missed a point. Number 36, Donald, suggest you get codependency counseling immediately as you are definitely a candidate from what I read.
Good luck!

MY THOTS

The video needs no time stamp. I think Gina Shelly knows exactly when she left her little girl with Anna & HKS

Sad

This pathetic video brings heartfelt tears to my eyes. I'm so thankful that the items such as this tape were taken from the Horizon home. People need to see this stuff Howard had kept hidden for his own profit. I hope there is more very incriminating evidence that was taken from the home. So, so sad to see pregnant Anna like this!

Howard -- how can you live with yourself you filthy piece of shit! Get used to bending over Howie ... you will get what's coming and it won't be funny then will it?

tracib

Lee-

That should be interesting. I'm sure it was all very innocent and she'll say it was completely taken out of context.

Can you imagine, this is only one of the videos I suspect was taken from that Bahama mansion. We will certainly see many more and it is incredibly obvious why HKS was so upset about them having gone missing.

U.S-male

36. I think it's disgusting that Fox shows this timed to influence viewers before the hearing tomorrow. All of these people claiming to have been there for ANS. Please! If her mother had really wanted to see ANS she would have sooner. Now she wants her dead body. Give me a break. Blaming Howard for Anna N's choices and death is ridiculous. How many people saw her drinking, spaced out of her mind and asked for autographs, bought her products, asked for their picture to be taken with her. Everyone took a piece of her. Howard K. Stern has become the fall guy for every tom, dick and harry who still wants a piece of her. If tapes were made of half the stuff many of us TMZ viewers have done in our life, we probably could top the one you are showing right now!

Posted at 11:15PM on Feb 19th 2007 by Donald D'Haene
------

I sure hope you do not have any kids cause your a sick bastard.
Your saying if you knew your wife going to have a baby and see her F'd up with drugs that you'll just ignore the effects on the baby and laugh at what is going on.
Please let us know where you live so we can get the kids you have away from you.
If this prick was so in love with her why would he non stop let her self implode.
He is the one that should be lying on a slab with bugs crawling into every hole he has.

michaela

Save this video because Stern's Tribe will have it pulled and we'll never see it again.

Malsol Kraskes

This brings soap operas and reality TV home. Real life is usually stranger than fiction.

truth sleuth

OMG...I am speechless...I saw On The Record on Fox News tonight and saw the entire tape and show. It was awful, just awful. I felt bad for her and her baby. I can't imagine any mother in her right mind would do that while pregnant. Did you hear HKS kind of snickeringly say, "is this a mushroom trip?" She did mushrooms while pregnant? If so then he KNEW and thought it was FUNNY?!?!?! I was on the fence about him until I saw that tape and interview...well NO MORE. They warned him the truth was going to come out. I heard his disgusting comment about the tape would make money. He acted as if her being spaced out was a freakin joke! It wasn't funny, it was SAD!

Christina

MyThots -- What does Gina Shelly have to do with anything? Howard mentions Riley thinking Anna had lost her mind - not Gina.

Rebecca

I don't even have the words, this is so sad. Shame on you Howard K. Stern. I really hope your not the father of Dannilyn.

Starr

If HKS posse are using the tape from the ET interview, well by god they can use this tape as evidence to. I am a mother and grandmother and this just makes me sick. Up until that tape was shown on fox, it was he said, she said, they said. Now there is proof that HKS is an AS*&^(^%.

richard

This tape doesn't show anything, so what. All it shows is that FOX news is willing to profit from a STOLEN TAPE. Shame on Gretha.

All these news people are doing is profiting off of Annas death, and most of the crap they say is a bunch of lies.

They said and still say Stern got paid a million dollars from ET/INSIDER EDITION, but ET/INSIDER EDITION says the don't pay for interviews and paid nothing.

They also said they approached stern, stern didn't approach them.

DMC

GET THAT BABY AWAY FROM H(C)OWARD K. STEARN NOW. If he truly loved Dannielynn, he would have been concerned about her inside her mother ... OH MY, I hope they show this clip in the courtroom tomorrow. SAVE DANNIELYNN

MY THOTS

CHristina..Gina is Riley's mom. And she was extremely hurt over this occurrance. That's what I am referring to...and for anyone who doubts whether Anna was 8 months pregnant, I am sure GIna knows where she left her child and when.

Mary

This video speaks for itself ...but where oh where did you get it???Everyone want to make a buck off of her huh?