Stern: Anna Wanted to Be Buried Near Marilyn

2/20/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna and MarilynOn the witness stand, Howard K. Stern said that Anna Nicole Smith wanted to be buried near Marilyn Monroe in Los Angeles but that it was prohibitively expensive. He added that she thought she would die young, like Marilyn, and she thought she would die while giving birth to Dannielynn. "She talked of death really from the time that I met her," said Stern.

Stern said they also looked at burial plots in Burbank, Calif. Later, after Daniel died, the issue of burial "went back and forth for some time" said Stern, who suggested that Daniel be buried in L.A. Anna Nicole insisted that Daniel be buried in the Bahamas.

Stern also told the court that Anna's second husband J. Howard Marshall was "truly, truly the love of her life."

Brit sucks

Howard loved that she talked about death all the time. Those 2 weirdos probably got off on it

ellen

Marshall? hahahahahahahahaha Truy the Marshall estate is the love of Howie's life. What a totally weird comment to make. He is screwing himself over. Why on earth bring up the Marshall estate?

tk

HKS can say pretty much whatever he wants now that ANS and her son are dead....who's left to refute it......HE IS SUCH A LIAR...HE'S MAKING ALL OF THIS UP!

Pappa

Cyndy

I am a mother . I have lost a child. If I died today Burry me next to her.

HKSIsHot

If I were to die, Id want to be buried near my children not my estranged TEXAS family.

Melanie

He is just digging himself deeper and deeper...

DP

HOWARD K STERN IS JUST LIKE SCOTT PETERSON in every sense of the word! Crocodile Tears. SHIT. I WANT THEM TO LOCK THIS DEVIL UP ON LIVE TV.. Does anyone think that those people in that court room right now have SEEN the sad Clown video????? I hope HKS rots....in hell.

el

let the woman be buried with her son dammit!!! like are we to believe her mother really cares about her daughter in death when she couldnt careless in life?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

'Said Stern, "She died emotionally when Daniel died. It was the reason why she didn't want to bury him than earlier than ... she did. It was the most difficult thing that I've ever seen anyone go through."'

How touchingly sympathetic Howie is -- this from the fiend that made that sneering, abusive, cruel videotape WITH a child present, as well. Pass me a hankie; I'm gonna cry.

Wicked

I forgot what you call it, it's not a plot, but where Marilyn Monroe is laid to rest. Hugh Hefner has the space right next to Marilyn Monroe and he has already offered it up to ANS remains free of charge. Of course, Anna most likely would want to be laid to rest next to Daniel. I think they should bring Daniel back to California and bury them side by side so that Dannielynn can visit their graves whenever she wants growing up.

susie

LOL. Howard Marshall the love of her life? Wasnt it the money the love of her life.. Whatever

taos

As sick as it may seem,,,I can understand (aside from the money),, how Anna might say Howard Marshall was the love of her life. In her eyes, he wanted her for her, he already had his own money,,,he adored her, bought her things. She truly probably thought he loved her and wanted to take care of her, which is more than anyone else had ever wanted to do for her.

Yeah, you ARE nuts!

8. Everybody please cut and past the following message and send it to paul@rbpf.org

Dear Bahamian Police,

Please view the following links and make a petition for the physical protection of Anna Nicoles Baby, Dannielynn Smith, if the baby is still in the Bahamas.

In this video, you will see that Howard K. Stern approved of Anna Nicole Smith taking prescriptions drugs while she was eight months pregnant. http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/20/anna-nicole-stoned-stern-sees/

In the Bahamas, a presumed Bahamian resident Quethlie Alexis, testified in an Affidavit filed in the Bahamian Courts that the baby was abused. http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/14/annas-nanny-smith-underfed-baby-to-make-her-sexy/ This affidavit was filed in your courts before Anna Nicole Smith died.

This picture posted at this site http://perezhilton.com/topics/anna_nicole_smith/today_is_the_day_20070220.php , does indeed show that the baby is underweight validating the claims by Quethlie Alexis that the baby was purposely underfed.

Please protect Dannielynn,
A Concerned American Citizen.

Posted at 12:09PM on Feb 20th 2007 by save dannielynn

Whatever

J Howard probably was the love of her life but not in a sexual way. I think his wallet was more the love of her life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments