Spade Jokes at TMZ's Expense

2/25/2007 5:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comDavid Spade is surrounded by photogs as he leaves Hyde. They ask about his upcoming projects, and wonder where Heather is. Is it TMZ's Starcatcher? Nope -- it's a promo for Comedy Central's "The Showbiz Show with David Spade!"

The promos tout the March 15 return of the show, but Spade fans needn't wait 'til then. On Sunday, "The Showbiz Show" is going live with its first ever Oscar blog, to chronicle all the winners and losers. Log on to www.theshowbizshow.com for the play-by-play.

Oh, and Dave, we love you too!

low blow

Yes, and back on the market. Stop being a slut!

Dave

Tell it like it is Spade. He's a funny f&*k. Slut it while you can.

caveman

i like spade & his buick

paulie

David Spade is a classic loser...who surrounds himself with more talented people than himself, then basks in the glow. He's about as funny as a tooth-ache. His 15 minutes of fame expired years ago. Any project of his is destined for the garbage can, mark my words. Coy he isn't. Cool he aint. Just blows hot air.

He's Boring now

#4...you said it all.

Loser with a capital L. A Hanger on, going for sloppy seconds, theres a reason why when on SNL his biggest line was "And You are"?...thats because he ranked at the bottom with other talent and still does.

You ask me he's coked up like his best friend Chris Farley was...where was he for his best friend before he died?

duvy

I love his laugh at the end. David Spade has a great laugh.

Merry Christmas

Aside from his unfortunate hat and hair, David Spade's responses were acceptable. Who could blame him for the "up your ass" line? Right on, David. Appears to be a fairly regular guy to me... with a regular car too!

NJerze

#4: right on. Ooh, that hurt. HE thinks he's all that. He sounded grumpy, probably cuz he couldn't score. Looks as if he hasn't showered in forever, classified dork.

paulie

Message to Aniston, Jen: Your proctologist called. They found your head.

dixiegirl

I'm really tired of hearing all the comments that cut David Spade down. He is a human beng with feelings.Half of them come from people that have never even met him. I sure if they did they may find they like the guy. I have never met him but I do think he is an immensly talented and funny actor and comedian who's work I enjoy.